Moving on (Hunhan) ♥ One Shot

• इन्हें समर्पित: eelusm

Prologue

Since sehun died all that luhan would do was cry every day because it was like hell without sehun by his side.

Luhan'sPOV

I miss you sehun I really do because you were my only friend when I was a nobody when no one really cared about me.

But now that you've passed away I have a new friend now his name is D.O Kyungsoo.

Even if I had a new friend now it was still not the same when you were here because you were the only one who made me feel like I was a somebody and you liked me for who I am.

TwoYear'sLater

I had moved on and I started fresh in school I started to make new friends but still D.O was still my friend.

I am already in 3rd year highschool and since it was my second day in school there was still new transferies in school.

While one transfirie was entering our room I noticed that the new students face was familiar It looked exactly like sehun's face.

Classmate'sPOV

All of my old classmate's had their jaw drop because the new students face looked exactly like sehun.

The our school prof. said ok class listen to your new school mate while introduce himself ok okay Mr.Parker

introduce yourself hi my name is Carl Parker you can call me carl I am born in Korea but I am half German.

Ok Mr.Parker sit beside luhan our school prof pointed at the vacant chair beside me.

Hi Carl said can we be friends I said sure why not.

Luhan'sPOV

I am glad that I had I new friend that looked exactly like sehun not to mention that his attitude too is the same even if it wasn't really sehun.

TheEnd

A/N: Hope you like it pls. vote and comment.

O and almost forgot that new student that looked exactly like sehun I just made his name weird me yeah right well hope you like it bye guys.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 28, 2015 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Moving on (Hunhan) ♥ One Shotजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें