Bullies

| Edd |
I was walking to shcool, when I was like 100 meters away from arriving I already heard familiar voices. My bullies, they always teased me about my weight and everyting the just can invent at the moment. I sighted, here we go again, another day being bullied by the most popular kids in school. I couldn't help but wish Tom and Matt would be there waiting for me so I wouldn't have to walk on the class alone.. Matt and Tom are my only friends I've ever had, we've been friends till were 4 years old. I smiled when I saw them standing next to sidedoors. I waved and started walk closer, when suddenly I hit the ground. I look up and see two school most popular boys standing there. "Hey fat ass, where are you going? Oh, meet the black eyed freak and that narcissist? Too bad we caught you first." I felt anger on my chest, as they made fun of my best (and only) friends. "Hey hands of him you dirty bastards!" I heard Tom's voice as he walks to us and helped me up. "Sorry.. I didn't saw you earlier." he said. I saw Matt runnig toward us, after Tom. One of the boys, Rafe hits Tom into face and before I even realised, he was laying on the ground. I turned to face Rafe. When Matt finally got to us, he went to looks if Tom was okay, as I made eye contact with Rafe. Tiny tear fell of my face, as I slapped Rafe. He backed of, and looked at me. "You're gonna pay for this you little.. Brat!" I could hear the hatred in his voice, as I stepped back. Other one of the duo, Joseph, just watched us smirking. Right when Rafe was about to hit me, bell rings. "Come on Joseph", he gowled as they started making their way in. I turned to look at Tom and Matt. "Tom? Are y-you okay?" I asked guietly. "Yeah, I'm fine." He mumbled. "That was pretty cool when you puched him, it's pretty unlike you tho." he continued, as I turned to face the ground.  "I didn't mean to.. I just d-din't wan't him to hurt you guys." I sobbed. Matt and Tom looked at eachother for a moment. "Don't worry Edd we know you didn't mean, but it was pretty cool anyways." Matt smiled and pulled me into a hug. I smiled slighly, as Tom joined us. I din't feel like going to school anymore. I sighted as I pulled away from the hug. "I don't wanna go.." I mumbled. Their expressions turned into a happy to sad. "Again? What are we gonna say to the teacher?" Tom asked, I could hear the worry in his voice. "Tell her I got anxiety attack again. " I replied and started making my way away from school. "But Edd.. What about your mom, she's gonna get angry to you again..." Matt said. "I don't really care, she will probably understand anxiety attack anyway, or not..." I sighted and started walking away. They looked after me for a moment, bfore they walked inside. I felt few cold tears dropping from the corner of my eye, god I hate school, I hate Rafe and Joseph... But still, I should't have punched Rafe... I sighted, I couldn't go home, since my mom was there and I didn't wanna talk to her. So I started walking to my favorite cafe. Maybe good coffee would calm me down..