Ugh FINE! you can go

Scar's outfit after the photo shoot

Scar's POV

Summer is coming to a close. I thought to myself.

"This is the last picture Fire!" The photographer says, and in a hushed voice, "and I'll let you keep the bikini, darling!"

"Thanks, but I don't want you to get in trouble again for giving it to me!" I say in an equally hushed voice.

"Nah, it was no problem deary! I like to yell... hehe" he chuckles in the 'girlyest' way possible for a man.

Click!

And done! I say to myself. Now... where is that best friend of mine? I wonder. I HAVE to show her my new blue fading into green ambre, fringed, bikini! I think she'll love it!

"SAPPHIRE WINTER! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!" my best friend Stace... opps! I mean Alexis... screams for me. Well it's time to face her Rath! Wait... what it looks like she's been crying!

"OMG Stace! Are you crying over that Heartbreaker again, I'm gonna make sure he never does that to another girl again!" As I get all fired up about Steven, he slept with her, (not that way) and said he loved her, and the next day, he broke her heart! By having the inapro pros with another girl, getting her pregnant, and doing the same thing to the next!!

"WHAT?! No! We can go to school this year!" I wip my head to look at her, so fast someone almost called an ambulance, cause they thought I got wiplash. They didn't in the end. But I was so excited I screamed, and I was jumping up and down, with excitement.