"Omo.... is that.. Darren oppa?" Steff suddenly asked me as we got out of the mall... 

I looked at where she's looking at. It's really him... It's really my hyung, He's at the parking and just came out from his car...

"It's been a long time since Darren oppa left.. waaaa... He's so handsome.. Omona.. >///<"

Psh.. girls.. -___-+

"I'm more handsome... excuse me..." I mumbled...

"Excuse me? Are you saying something?" 

Ish... 

"Come on.. let's greet him!!" steff grabbed my hand.. 

I was about to grabbed my hand back, but we we're both shocked when we saw someone with a I gueaa three-year-old babycame out also from his car..

Wait.. what?? O_____O

"Omo.... " Steff stopped..

"I-Is that..... Trixie???"

I can't believe but it's really her!!

What the hell is happening?? O___O

"Hey... W-why is DArren oppa ,, omo... " Steff looked at me.....

-----------

"Omo.. is that what she thinks it was???" Trixie asked us...

D*mn it// She was mistaken... Trixie ios not Sehun's wife. And the child is not his son..... It's Darren hyung's...

We are now eating in a restaurant again, with Darren hyung and Trixie in front of us as well as their daughter... Yeah right.. their daughter...

"Yes, she thought that's Sehun's daughter... because she called Sehun APPA the day he arrived.. O_O" Steff asked, she's also totally confused...

"O.O Omo.. My baby Donnah alls him appa because I told her so. ^^ She calls him appa because she's like a real daughter to Sehun.." ?Trixie replied...

"D*mn she's crying because of nothing.. It means Sehun didn't betrayed her or something.. but why did he told me that I may hate him more? He also begged me to look after his Sadako... Why the hell did he tell me those ??" I asked them...

"Well..." Darren hyung and Trixie looked at each other.."

"This what happened in our first year in France..." trixie started to tell the story...

**FLASHBACK**

Trixie's P.O.V

Finally, Sehun will be mine...

I didn't thought that they're already planning an engagement for us before we go here in France... Haha.. this is so daebak... 

We're getting married this coming next year,..I'm currently working with him to help their company rise again.in cooperation of our company. But... I thought my company was the only one who's pulling their company down. I didn't there's one more... And guess what, It's Darrens group. D*mn it. What the hell does he think he's doing?

"Good morning..." I greeted Sehun.. 

This guy never smiled since we got here... His phone was captured by his dad...So he can't call his Sadako.. 

I am now in his office...

"Hey... Do you miss her?" I don't want to but I asked him..

"Here, use my phone.." I tried to lend him my phone..

"No... it's okay. It's better not to have a communication with her... " He answered.. 

Haha.. daebak...