Chapter 18

Abhi came after freshing up and could see Pragya is still on bed.

“Jaan you didn’t wake up yet” asked Abhi.

“No I feel sleepy” said Pragya from under her sheets.

“But you waked up before me” asked confused Abhi.

“Now whats your problem” asked Pragya irritated by his non stop question bombardment.

Abhi gave a weird look  “Nothing, Are you okay” asked Abhi by checking her forehead.

“I am okay just feeling sleepy” said Pragya in a sleepy voice.

“Then what about my coffee” asked Abhi with a pout.

“Uff stop irritating me now go and ask your dadi for your coffee” said Pragya little loud.

“Fine..I don’t want anything got it” he said in rage and left the room by slamming the door.

Pragya came out from the sheets and examined the room and Abhi is no whereto be found  that’s it she stood up on bed and started to dance in happiness that she made him to leave soon.

Abhi was moving out & saw dadi in living room.

“Good morning Dadi,got your sleep well” he asked to her with a smile.

Haaan” said Dadi in a monotone.

“Dadi can I get some coffee” asked Abhi by sitting besides her.

“Why you are asking me why is your princess is still sleeping” asked Dadi sarcastically.

“Actually whats your problem haan..You know what Dadi I cant stay here anymore this house sucks its better to be alone than trapping between you two” said Abhi with lots of irritation and left the home.(Becharaa Abhi baby)

‘Arey what I had asked he is getting this much of anger’amused Dadi.

She was thinking what happened to Pragya why she didn’t came out of her room yet and thought  to check whether she is okay or not.

Here Pragya was praying god that Dadi should come & check her thats the time she heard the latch opening sound she hurriedly got into the sheets and pretends to be sick.

Dadi came in and thought she is sleeping and moves to her to check.

Dadi slowly removes her blanket and touches her forehead and Pragya suppressed her smile and pretends to be sleep.

‘She is fine then why she didn’t wake up’ thought Dadi.

Pragya flutters her eyes and opened it slowly.

“Dadi aap” she asked in a low tone as a sick person.

Dadi stumbled and said “Haan haan Abhi said you are still sleeping that’s why I came to check whether are you okay or not that’s it” said Dadi hurriedly and about to leave.

“I am okay Dadi don’t worry just feeling cold” said Pragya and watched the change in Dadi’s face.

She turned towards Pragya again and asks caringly “You feeling cold”.

Pragya smiles inwardly seeing her care.

“Haan Dadi” she said with a sad face.

“You feeling cold then why you kept the AC on” asked Dadi and searched for the remote.

“He cant be without AC na dadi” said Pragya.