Main Cast 👼

Present Cures

Aimura Aiko: Main character of the series. A total envy of all the girls in her class and crush of all the boys. She even has her own radio talk show called Dr. LOVE~♡, where she gives love and relationship related advice. Ironically, she doesn't have a crush OR boyfriend at the moment but is searching for her soulmate. She transforms into Cure Loving, she represents Love and her theme color is Pink.

Cure Truth: A Cure from Heaven. Cure Truth was part of the original Pretty Cure Angelic Tale team, alongside her previous teammates and best friends Cure Law and Cure Harmony. Although after their death, she had begun feeling extremely sad. She normally shows no emotion whatsoever and is very serious. She thinks Aiko will be a terrible teammate and ACTUALLY blames her for the death of Law and Harmony. Her civilian identity is Tachibana Mikan. She represents Truth and Honesty, and her theme color is Orange.

Aozora Tsubasa: A studious and intelligent girl who is a good friend of Aiko. Tsubasa, or "Tsu-Chan" by Aiko, is a girl of knowledge who is at the top of the class. Many used to make fun of her because she previously wore glasses, but now wears contacts to end the teasing. She transforms into Cure Merry, she represents Happiness and her theme color is Blue.

Oshiro Queenie: Most popular girl in school or known by her title "Queen" is a rich girl who is student council president, top student in all subjects, with Tsubasa coming in second and grand wine in both sports and academics. She although has a snobby and mean exterior she is all nice on the inside. She transforms into Cure Harp, she represents Balance and her theme color is Gold/Yellow.

Past Cures:

Cure Law: One of Cure Truth's teammates and best friend besides Cure Harmony. Her theme color was Green and she represented Wisdom and Choice.

Cure Harmony: One of Cure Truth's teammates and best friend along with Cure Law. Her theme color was Purple/Lavender and she represented Peace.

Fairies/Mascots

Saint: A peaceful and loving angel-like fairy. He secretly has a crush on Angelica. He ends his sentences with ~Saint!

Angelica: Saint's secret crush, but she has no idea. She resembles an angel-like fairy. She ends her sentences with ~Angel!