.06

*two months*

       Josh was over at Tyler and Mark's apartment hanging out with both of the boys. Brendon was supposed to also be there, but he called and said he would be a little late. The four of them were going to have dinner together, then go see movie. 

        "What movie do you guys even want to see, there's no decent ones!" Mark asked, groaning while he looked at different theaters. Brendon had walked in just as he was asking.

        "Your queen is here and he is queer! Now let's eat, bitches!" He announced, making everyone laugh. The four sat down at the dinning table and started to eat the spaghetti and bread sticks Tyler made.

        "Alright, children - let's bow our heads and pray." Brendon joked, getting glares from everyone else. He laughed and everyone started to eat.

        *

        They decided to see Wish Upon. Tyler didn't really like the movie and clung onto Josh the whole time, but Josh didn't mind. From time to time he would kiss the brunette's head. 

        "Can I stay the night at your place tonight, baby? I don't want to sleep alone." whined Josh. He grabbed Tyler's hand as they walked out if the theater.

        "I don't care, Joshy. As long as you don't keep me up too late." Tyler replied, kissing Josh's temple. The two kissed and the four got into the car.

        "Let's go to Walmart!" Brendon yelled. Tyler wanted to go bed because he had a long night before, but he didn't dare say anything.

         The four reached their destination and got out. Tyler got on Josh's back while Brendon grabbed a cart. Mark got in the cart and they started their shopping.

        "Baby, I'm tired. I had a really long night last night and I couldn't get to sleep." Tyler explained, starting to fall asleep on Josh's back. Josh had to keep him awake because he had to take medicine when they got to the apartment.

        "You have to stay awake, Ty. I promise once you take your meds we can sleep." Josh replied, shaking Tyler. The brunette laughed and smiled.

        "Do you think he got any better?" Brendon asked. Mark and Brendon parted ways with Josh and Tyler.

        "I think - maybe, I don't know. It's hard to tell anymore. He hasn't been talking to me and I don't think he's talking to Josh about that stuff.  He better not pull anything on us." Mark replied. Brendon agreed and with him and they went into the candy isle. 

        "Do you think Josh has seen anything?" Brendon whispered, not really wanting to ask. Mark just shrugged and picked a bag of Sour Patch Kids. 

        *

        Josh had put Tyler in bed because he had fallen asleep on the couch when they got home. The purple haired boy took off Tyler's shoes, pants, and sweatshirt. Out of the two months they have been together, Josh has never seen Tyler without a sweatshirt. He didn't know whether to take it off or not, but decided to because Josh thought it would more comfortable without it. Josh felt a tear go down his face when he did take it off. He tucked Tyler in and went out to his kitchen. 

        "Josh, are you okay?" Mark asked. Josh wiped his face with the back of his hand.

        "I would be lying if I said I was. I just don't know how someone could do that stuff to them self like Tyler did." Josh admitted. Mark gave a very weak smile and Brendon remained silent.

        "He was in a rough spot back in Ohio and even now. You might have to talk to him about it." Mark replied, trying not to be rude. Josh took a seat with the other two boys.

        "I just don't want to see him like that anymore. I know we haven't been together for that long, but it still hurts me to hear that and see it." Josh explained. Mark and Brendon just looked at each other.

        "It hurts all of us. I think you and him should have a talk about it tomorrow, it'll help. I'll talk to him about it when he wakes up because he actually listens to me." Mark replied. Josh nodded and they turned on the TV.

        *

        Tyler had gotten up at seven that morning and made breakfast for everyone. Brendon had fallen asleep there last night, but Mark and Tyler didn't care. Josh slept over with Tyler and was still lying in bed when Tyler was making breakfast. 

        "I know you would be up early. I think you should really talk to Josh about stuff. You did when you first started dating, but you need to show him. It's only right for you to." Mark explained, coming out of his room. Brendon was now awake and only Josh was sleeping.

        "Only if it was that easy, Mark. I can't look at them myself without breaking down." Tyler replied. He wasn't in a sweatshirt, but Mark already knows what he looks like, as well as Brendon.

        "Yes, I am aware Tyler, but you need to. He caught a glimpse of them last night and he felt the pain. He won't leave you, it'll bring you guys closer if anything." reasoned Mark. Tyler just sighed and looked at his roommate.

        "Fine, I'll do it. You and Brendon have to be present for it because I can't do it alone." stated Tyler. Josh came out and wrapped his arms around Tyler's waist.

      "What do you want to do today, Baby?" He asked. The brown haired boy just shrugged and continued making breakfast.

       "We need to talk and we're going to do it now. I know what you saw last night, Josh, and I'm sorry that you did. I wanted to show you myself." Tyler explained. He then showed him his arms and lifted up his shorts.

        "This is what I used to do, but I'm over it now." Tyler added. Josh just smiled and kissed the other boy's forehead.

        "And I still like you because that doesn't matter. You're still Tyler to me." Josh replied. Brendon and Mark smiled at Josh's reaction.

        "See, Tyjo - there was nothing to worry about." Mark laughed.