A Baby !?!?!?

It was a cold night rain hit the windows and walls that belong to castle ddd, and outside on the castle door step was a brown wicker basket covered with a soft aquamarine colored blanket who left this basket here who knows ? A small pale hand touched the door and a giggle escaped the wicker basket and the door opened to reveal the king in his pjs a sigh escaped his lips and he looked down and saw the basket and the small hand retreated into the basket and the thing inside let out another squeal of happiness and the king know as dedede had a surprised but sleepy look on his face " what in nova is this basket doing here at my * yawns * castle " the king said as sleepiness started to take over the king but he picked up the basket and closed the doors and walked into the kitchen to get a glass of warm milk " ahh that hits the spot " he said as he set the glass in the sink and put the milk back in the fridge he was gonna leave the kitchen but he heard the wicker basket fall and turned to loom at the small basket and saw it was toppled over and on the counter was a baby ! It had soft pink hair with a cowlick on the top of it's head and the baby had sapphire blue eyes that glittered with happiness and the baby wore a light pink shirt with a big bright yellow star on the front but the sleeves covered the baby's hands and the baby's feet was covered with soft dark red socks and the king screamed in fear and the guards and escargo ran into the room " what's wrong triple d ? "  escargo said as he looked around the room but found no threat in the room, " That basket i found outside MY castle contained a small baby ! " The king said as he pointed to the baby in question the baby squealed in glee as it crawled to the king and grabbed his finger, " well we can't certainly take care of the baby and the parents of the two kids dont want another mouth to feed " said escargo as he lightly chucked at the baby playing with the king's finger, " well i guess we can try taking care of this little tyke " the king said while he chuckled at the baby's cuteness as he picked the baby up " aren't we little guy " the king said to the little baby and the baby giggled in response.

(Days Later)

The king and escargo couldnt take care of the baby anymore because it was too much work and they asked tiff and tuff's parents if they would take care of the baby but they said they couldn't but they would babysit the little pink hair baby so they gave the baby to meta knight " um your majesty how am i supposed to take care of this little baby ? "  said the swordsman as the baby softly slept in the swordsman's arms cooing in it's sleep "idk but we cant do it so have fun metal knight " the king replied as him and escargo left.

(In Meta Knight's Room) 

" well what am i gonna name you little one ? " said the elder star warrior as he tickled the little baby's tummy and the pink haired baby squealed in laughter and the elder star warrior chuckled at the baby's cuteness " how about kirby ? " the knight said as the baby looked at him and smiled and meta knight repeated saying kirby until the could understand that kirby was his name. The door opened and sword and blade knight entered the room " oi who is this cute baby " blade said as he took off his helmet wiping a line of sweat off his forehead and sword knight did the same wiping sweat off his forehead as he ploped on his bed " man its so bloody hot in those helmets " sword replied as he panted because of the hotness in his helmet.

" So what did ya name the little darling tyke " blade said as he sat down next to sword " yeah what did ya name the tyke " sword replied.

" Well......" Meta Knight said smiling under his mask

" i named him Kirby "