She tried to wear a company smile but was evidently tormented by jealousy and with anger her nerves strained to overhear what he was saying.

--------------

After finishing their food both came out to drive back home. After sitting in car manik took different root instead of going back home. It was already late in evening but still Mr malhotra wasn't in mood to go back. Nandni looked back with questioning stare at him but he was totally busy at his driving.

Sky was really dark cloudy and cool breeze of evening was cherry on cake. How he can miss to enjoy such pleasing weather. Silence was awkward but still so overwhelming coz of their togetherness. Turning the window glass down of her side she welcomed soothing air. Manik looked back towards her and smiled seeing her lost in her lala land.

He turned on the music and in such silent atmosphere music was like a beautiful melody. Car was silently covering distance at lonely road. The car was rocking slightly with a gust of wind. After few minutes he swung the car off the road and took left turn. His greatest interest brought him that way towards the greenery and heights. When car stopped nandni looked out side. The drive from clinic to this silent place, was very lovely and restful.

They were at one cliff. He came out and after opening her door extended his hand towards her. She looked away totally ignoring his hand with refusing gesture. Manik smiled seeing her tantrums. Leaning down he held her hand and pulled her out of the car carefully.

He closed the car door and she was stood still resting her back with car door. He crossed the short distance to his angry girl and paused closer to breath in her sweet scent.

"Beautiful....!" He said after placing both palms at car caging her in his thick arms. She looked back towards him and his dark eyes were lost in her arresting beauty.

"I mean beautiful view...!" He said looking here and there and his teasing again irritated her more. Placing both hands at his chest she pushed him away. As she looked around it was indeed a breath taking view. She gazed silently at hills which seemed to rise out of a beautiful lake.

She was standing at front of car when manik came towards her and after coming face to face he kneeled down and took her hand in his palms.

"Nandni I'm not perfect, I'm not an ideal partner, I do mistakes, I hurt you, but one thing is also I'm sure about me is that I love you beyond limit. When I was in London you were just a commitment but after meeting you I felt forced to fall in love with you, I felt to protect you, your tears hurt me, for your one smile I can do anything. Now I can't even imagine my life without you. Will you marry me....?" Finally he purposed her and her eyes got wet listening his purest confession. It's first time he openly confessed his feelings and she felt so overwhelmed.

She was going to say yes but controlling her tears of happiness she looked at other side angrily. Mrs malhotra didn't want to say yes easily bcs he also troubled her so much to purpose her.

"No....!" She shook her head and manik was looking at his drama queen with wide open mouth and eyes. He stood up. Holding her from waste he picked her up and made her sit at car.

"So you won't accept manik malhotra's purposal. Okkkk then. I have my own ways to make you ready for marriage..." saying this he moved forward.