"Well baby doll you do know that-"

"What's better then kittens?" I was cut off by Drake putting a box beside us.

"What?" I ask in annoyance.

"Well remember what happened last time?" He gives me a smirk as I roll my eyes. "He's always bragging of having a cat sitting on his lap when he's watching TV. So I thought-" I quickly bring my hands up shaking them quickly.

"No, no!" As I yell, I hear a mowing sound coming inside of the box.

Please, please, please don't tell that me what I think it is.

"What hell was that annoying sound?" I whisper seeing him opening the box showing me two little kittens in the box. I give them a disgusting face snatching the box out of his hands.

"Dad!" He growls going to get it back but I stand up towering him.

"H-how did you get the money to buy these?" I ask not believing what he did.

"Are you gonna throw them away?" Cailin asks changing the subject. I scoffed throwing them out of the box.

"Ahhhhhh!" Drake screams quickly catching them. "Why did you do that?" I growl picking him up by his shirt.

"As of now, my son should know that I hate and I mean hate animals but not that cruel to kill them." I whisper slowly saying the last words seeing him trying to escape out of my hold.

"Dad, let him go because I helped pay it too." Cailin whines tugging my shirt to stop. I sigh putting him down putting my hands on my hips.

"You guys know that I hate cats." I whine rubbing my face.

"It was his idea," Cailin says pointing at him.

"My idea? You said it a month ago." They went back and forth between each other not even giving me a chance say something.

"Hey, you two." I grab them both by the arm trying to stop them. Cailin was about slap him, I quickly take her hand glaring at her.

"What did I say about hitting?" I scold her seeing her crossing her arm letting my hand go.

"Sorry." She mumbles looking down.

"Now that's over with, let me let these kittens go already." I pick them both up seeing them both gasping.

"We paid for them!" They both yell making both of the Kittens hiss in pain by me holding them a bit tightly.

"Let me put them back in the box." Cailin quickly takes them from my hand putting them back in the box.

"You guys are gonna get rid of-"

"Hey babes, what's going on?" I suddenly heard Justin's voice making the three of us panic. I look to see Drake quickly taking the box and running away inside the house from the back. "Um, is everything okay?" I quickly look behind me seeing Justin's confused face.

I was about to speak up when Cailin beats me to it. "Daddy I'm hungry." She pouts going to him making him melt.

"How about some grilled cheese?" He chuckles picking her up.

"Can we have some cake instead? I did do all of my homework." She blinks smiling widely. I roll my eyes at her words. Only Justin would give you something if it has to do with school work.

"Where did your brother go?" Justin asks her looking at me. We both didn't say anything but walk inside the house.

I just hope he got rid of them because if he doesn't I will.