Ch. 6

• JoJo's POV •

The doorbell rang making me hop out of my chair and walked towards it. Of course it was Eva so I opened it with a sad look on my face.

"Ew girl what's wrong with you?" She asked looking at me nasty and I rolled my eyes.

"My appointment with him got canceled" I frowned and she gasped.

"Oh! Oh that kind of an appointment! Well girl let me in" she said stepping inside and I closed the door behind her and followed her to my living room.

"What happened why did he cancel?" She asked as we sat down and I title my head to the side and rubbed my forehead.

"He didn't completely cancel he did come over but only for like 10 minutes then got a phone call and left" I sighed then opened my eyes to her.

"Wait what did he do?" She leaned in and I just smiled.

"Well...he came in and asked for some water and of course I gave it to him and then things took a turn from there" I said and she started smiling hard and slightly screaming.

"Okaaay aaaand?" She said excitingly and I just giggled.

"And he started touching me and treating me...and he was about to eat me out till he got the phone call and then stopped and left" I sighed and she twisted her face.

"Did you hear who was on the phone? Like did it sound like a female?" She asked and I started thinking.

"Honestly I don't know he stood away from me when he answered it and he winked at me but I couldn't hear a voice at all" I said and she looked at me crazy.

"Knowing the kind of man he is why on planet earth did you not lurk in on that conversation?" She asked me and I just rolled my eyes at myself. Why didn't I listen in his conversation? Maybe I wanted to trust him.

"I don't know...I just didn't want to think it was another woman on the phone calling for her needs" I said slightly getting sad at the thought of him going to another woman.

"Do you think he's going to another woman right now?" She asked and I just looked into the distance trying hard not to think he left me for another woman.

"I mean why not...all we ever do is fuck honestly and he even said theres other women so he most likely left me for another" I stated starting to feel sad and dumb and Eva comfort me.

"Awww love it's okay. Maybe it wasn't a woman maybe it was for family or an emergency at work, who knows" She said trying to cheer me up.

"I know I wish, it's more likely he's with a woman right now though" I said sadly.

"You know what you should do" She said as I lifted myself off of her and looked at her.

"what?" I asked and she flipped her hair behind her back.

"You should lock him in this house, tie him to the bed, and tell him if he wanna keep this for yourself? Then you better drop those other hoes, permanently!" She said I laughed.

"So basically hold him hostage till he drops his other girls?" I repeated and she nodded as I laughed.

"I mean do you want that man or not cause I know plenty other women do, especially his hoes" She stated again like she knows who the other women are.