Episode 7 - Finding Polly

Comincia dall'inizio

"Uh, what's going on here?" Diana stepped away from Archie and turned to see Derrick looking at them, confused.

"Der-bear, this is Archibald Andrews, my boyfriend." She proudly introduced him and watched as both guys shook hands.

"You take care of my precious jewel, you hear?" Derrick told him and Archie nodded.

"Nothing else I would rather do." He replied just as Diana's car arrived.

"Come on, we gotta get going. You're driving." Diana told him as pulled him,

"Bye, Der-bear. Have a safe flight!" She called out as Archie opened the passenger door for her and she stepped in.

Archie closed the door before jogging over to the driver's side and entering. Soon, they were driving off.

---------- TIMESKIP (LATER THAT DAY || STUDENT'S LOUNGE) ----------

Betty, Jughead, Kevin, Archie, Diana, Daniel, and Veronica were all gathered in the couches, talking once again. Daniel and Archie had talked earlier and made up in that bro-way they usually do. They were currently discussing Polly's disappearance from the Sister's Home.

"My mom and dad don't want to get the policed involved. They don't want anyone to know that she ran away, or about her shameful condition." Betty told the crew and Diana snorted.

"Please. What decade is this? Shameful condition?" She asked them.

"Also, since she knew where Jason's getaway car was, they're afraid people might think that she burned it and that if she did..." Betty said and Jughead continued.

"She could be the murderer, trying to cover her tracks."

"Who did burn the car, then?" Archie asked.

"Sheriff Keller says it's possible someone was following us." Betty replied.

"Oh, my God. Honestly, guys, we should just move." Ronnie said, freaked out.

"You're always welcome to move in with me." Daniel told her with a wink.

"Guys, what if Polly's really hurt? What if whoever killed Jason is coming after her next?" She freaked out and Jughead placed an arm around her which Betty held.

This earned a reaction from Diana, Archie and Ronnie.

"Bughead will rise." Diana whispered to Archie's ear.

"Betty, even though your parents don't want to, maybe you should go to the police." Archie suggested.

"Second it. We can talk to my dad together about how he has to be discreet." Kevin suggested.

"No offense, Kev, but your dad answers to a higher authority than God, the Blossoms. They're the first people that he would tell." Jughead stated.

"And if there's anyone to keep this a secret from, it's the Blossoms. They'd twist it around and go after Polly out of spite." Betty said.

"How can we help? Tell us, B, and we'll do it." Ronnie asked.

After their talk...

Diana whispered to Archie as everyone was gathering their stuff to leave.

"Ask Juggy about him and Betty for me, please." She said as she pecked his cheek to convince him.

"You missed, though." He said and Diana smiled before pecking him on the lips.

Archie grinned and followed Jughead out of the lounge.

"Hey, Juggy. Remember before how you said you didn't want Betty knowing where you were living? Is that because you and Betty..." He asked and trailed off.