Episode 7 - Finding Polly

Author's Note: Riverdale, it's plot, cast and characters do not belong to me. Only Diana and Daniel Kennedy do. Everyone is 16 and starting their Junior year in this story.

PS. Please fave and/or review each chapter. Positive feedback and suggestions and ideas are always welcome

------------------------------

---------- TIMESKIP (EVERGREEN MANOR) ----------

Diana woke up to Nate's hungry cries. She hurriedly got out of bed and picked up her son, who was in his crib that she had placed in her room.

"Hey, baby boy. You're hungry, huh?" She said as she took of a part of her top and fed her son.

She looked down at him, looking more like Jason every single day.

"They were right, baby. You resemble daddy a lot. Daddy's not here anymore so it's just gonna be you and me. But don't worry, he's watching over us." She said as Nate continued to feed.

After a few minutes, he was finished. She put her top back on and placed a towel over her shoulder to burp him. After accomplishing that, she pressed a button on her nightstand and the nanny came in and took Nate away so she could get ready for her day. When she was finished, she went downstairs and joined her brothers for breakfast. Derrick informed them that he would be leaving that morning to go back to New York because of some urgent matters. Diana smiled at her brother as she finished her breakfast. She went back upstairs to gather her things and say goodbye to Nate, before going back downstairs and meeting up with Daniel. She kissed and hugged Derrick goodbye and Daniel bro-hugged and fist-bumped him. The twins made their way out the house where Daniel's car was parked up front.

"Do you want to ride with me to school today, sis?" Daniel asked her and she was about to reply when one of the security guards approached her.

"Miss Kennedy, it seems as though Mr. Andrews is here to see you. Shall we grant him access?" He asked.

"Absolutely not!" Daniel started but Diana stopped him.

"Yeah, let him in." She told the guard who nodded and left before she turned to her brother.

"I deserve an explanation, Dan. Please just go, okay? I'll meet you at school." Diana told him and he nodded begrudgingly before he entered his car and drove off. A few moments later, Archie was in sight, with a guard escorting him.

"Please have someone drive my car up front, Arthur." She said once the guard and Archie reached her.

"Certainly, Miss." He bowed before taking his leave.

Archie spoke up first.

"Diana, look. Just listen to what I have to say. I didn't choose Valerie over you. She came to me to congratulate me and the next thing I know, she was kissing me. I was in shock but I didn't kiss her back and when I realized what was happening, I pushed her away." He explained and took her left hand in his right one.

"You have to believe me, Diana. Haven't I told you so many times before that it'll always be you that I want? That it's you I choose? I know Jason will always have a place in your heart and I understand that. I'm not trying to erase him, I'm just trying to earn my spot in there too. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I love you, Diana. I was scared to tell you before, but I don't wanna be afraid anymore." Archie spoke and Diana looked into his eyes as he stared down at her.

Neither noticed that they were already leaning in until their lips touched.

"I love you too. And I promise, from now on, I'll never doubt you or your love for me." Diana said as they pulled away from the kiss and were about to kiss again when a voice interrupted them.