Paranormal Romance Toni Mahfud fanfic

Part 1  Tonight was a beautiful Friday evening. It was December 2020 & New Year's Day will be here soon. I don't understand why kiss on New Year's... The thought of it makes me cringe. Well, I better get prepared for this masquerade party all vampires will attend. The dress I'm wearing with my sparkling dress heels is my gorgeous black gown with a split close to my mid thigh. I'm so nervous going to this event. All alone, but I'm use to it. Great my limo ride is here finally right on time. After a nice 30 minute ride, I reached my destination safely. Carefully I stepped out of the limousine & slowly walk up the stairs to enter the building. Wow the place was full of vampires everywhere. I felt like all eyes was on me.

Good thing everyone wearing all kinds of masks. Mine is black lace princess headdress mask with black feather & diamonds. Fit for a Queen. Thankfully the lights were very dim just the way I like it. I had to escape from the crowd & find a nice quiet place to be alone relax for awhile. Then suddenly ladies made a bee line to the entrance door. I'm like what is going on? Hmmm not that I care.

I'll ignore it, but I couldn't... I felt a chill running down my spine as if someone's eyes was staring at me, but I didn't see who it was. Then I heard a sexy, deep manly voice saying afar from me... "LOOK AT ME... DON'T BE AFRAID, I CAN SEE YOU ALONE BY YOURSELF." "IF YOU DON'T THEN I'LL COME STRAIGHT TO YOU." It was quite tempting, but I refuse to look at this man or was he a vampire like me? The screams & yelling from the women stopped. I must admit it was so irritating like what is so special about this guy to make them go crazy? Regardless doesn't matter who they are. To my surprise the mysterious, handsome stranger... he's 6'1 tall shadow coming towards my 5'10 tall frame. I felt my heart bursting out of my small chest rising and falling continuously. He walked so close to me I almost fainted. He reached out his strong arms to catch my fall. I thank him in my low, husky, soothing voice.

He said, "You're welcome Miss." I looked up & stare at the man standing in front of me. I was in Aww at how extremely handsome he is... I could feel the evil stares of the female vampires flying darts my way, but I didn't care not worry about it.

Hi loves and darlings. My name is Joy Strickland. This is my first Toni Mahfud Fan Fiction story. I hope you'll enjoy it.  Part 2 will be here soon. Take care everyone. ♡♡ Your welcome to send your comment or message me if you like. ^.^ :)