X : The Dark Side

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"It won't happen again, sir," I said in a low voice as I tried to avoid eye contact and look elsewhere.

"Good timing though Skywalker, it's time for your lesson anyways," Master Windu then said with a raised eyebrow as he then walked around us and started making his way down towards the private training arena expecting me to follow behind him.

"Good luck," Tito said with a smirk as he nudged my arm and I just let out a groan at our luck.

Typical for Master Windu to catch me in times like this. This had only occurred on multiple occasions during the six years I had been living in the Jedi Temple. The funny or aggravating thing was, Master Windu seemed to be the only Jedi Master who had an irritatingly annoying issue with me. No matter what I did, he still gave me disapproving looks. But at the same time, for some odd reason he trusted me. No matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't figure the dude out.

"Catch you at Dex's tonight," Embry told me with a sweet smile. Ever since that one visit to the diner three years ago, we had made it a regular visit deciding to make an effort to go every Saturday night. We knew the owner Dex extremely well and he constantly was giving us discounts for our regular visits. Embry and Tito then left me behind to deal with my training lesson.

I had managed to grow almost exactly an entire foot at 5'2 since first arriving at the Jedi Temple. It was nice that I wasn't still close in height to R2-D2 but now almost twice the size of the droid. My eyes still retained their natural bright blue hue and my skin was still a nice elegant tan color. However, just as I thought, my hair had turned from the nice blonde color to a pretty dirty blonde. The top of my head was a light brown while the ends of my hair still looked blonde and it pretty much looked like I had major highlights in my hair while it was just a result of my hair starting to turn brown.

During the past three years, my hair had certainly grown longer and I no longer wore my Padawan braid wrapped around my head. Instead, I let my Padawan braid fall down the side of my face like a typical Padawan braid. For my hair, since I had to always keep it up according to Master Yoda, my hair was always kept in a braided crown on top my head. Out of the way and still allowing the main focus on my Padawan braid, but still fashionable.

In addition to having to run as a requirement for my training from Master Yoda, there was a load of other skills that were now required of me as I had gotten older and stronger. Whenever I told some of the training exercises I had to undergo to Embry and Tito they said it was phenomenal I was alive. Usually, Master Yoda and I would attend another planet once a month for a week to do a whole week of hardcore training to improve my strength.

My acrobatic skills were the main focus over the past few years. I had to learn tumbles, flexibility, flips, along with others. Flexibility came easily because I had always been pretty flexible. Learning flips took forever though. I could never land with the footing and I tended to over flip and land on my rear most of the time. Whenever we were on other planets, the Master would literally have me scaling walls and swinging from vine to vine through a forest. Occasionally, he would even have me doing all this work with him on my back. It was quite laborious work but proved to be good skills to acquire as I now had grown abs and strong muscles. That's practically every girl's dream, right?

Apart from that, Master Yoda was really teaching me the ways of the Force. According to him, I was way ahead of someone my age, but then again he believes that could be due to the fact that I have an unusually high amount of midi-chlorians, more than even he does. I had been told a while back that one of us, my brother and I, were believed to be the chosen one. Honestly, part of me hoped it was my brother. I didn't need that type of pressure in my life but I bet Anakin would love the title or idea of being the chosen one.