You can use your illusions

Comincia dall'inizio

'To give you a heads up hun, Rich is pissed you are a couple minutes late'.

'Wha..?' I glance up at the penis clock on the wall. 'Fuck!' I let out, quickly changing into my packed attire & boots.

'You look great babe!' Beth gives me a reassuring wink on my way.

'Megan!.. bout fuckin time!' My boss Rich yells from outside the door.

I strut out the door, it is then i feel his tight grip around my arm.

'I'm sorry, my clock must be late'. I respond with an eye roll. He drags me out to backstage. To a girl I don't recognise.

'Now.. this is Cherry the new chick' Rich treats her like a princess as he does with all the newbies, so he can try & get in there pants.

She furrows her brows at him than says to me 'my names Chayanne' She squeaks.

Rich then goes through the usual speech of, no guy is gonna wanna pay or fuck a girl with a name like that, etc.

'The names Angel' I smile. I prefer people from here to only know me by my stage name.

Rich than informs me quickly.
'You've got one song to do now & than your out in the private room.'

'Bu.. but Rich!' 'We agreed I don't do the private dances anymore!'. I argue annoyed & can feel the anxiety already pit in my gut.

'Not when a guy pays me $600.00 to have you out there specifically' He slyly grins & smacks my ass up the stage steps.

The stage lights are black while the next song starts. I quickly wipe my mind that's to busy thinking of the next job.

I roll my hips, strutting to the dirty chrome pole. All that can be heard is the clinking of my red high boots on the glass stage.

I make my way to the front of the pole, leaning my back on it with my head leaning back & my hands gripping my teased big blonde tendrils. My legs set out wide.

'Now my Cheetah gents, here's the one ya all been waiting for!' 'The one & only Angel!' Beth enthusiastically announces over the shitty speakers.

The lights flash in yellow and red to compliment my attire & Led Zeppelin fills the air around me. I flash a grin to Beth who knows I love zeppelin.

I bend my knees, legs open, almost into a squat. Grinding my behind into the pole as if it were a man.

I spin my position to face the pole. Always afraid of catching some god knows what disease off it.

I bend over with my black g-string clad butt to the audience & then drop into a split. Earning myself wolf whistles from the crowd.

Moving out of my split, to teasingly grinding the stage. It is then my vision glances by the bar, I notice one of my new favorite club visitors.

A blonde haired, blue eyed, skinny framed man, who is always a gentleman.

He is tuning his guitar for his spot in the show, usually when Beth's done her parts & us girls are getting changed.

The man gives me a wink. I return with a wide smile & wink back to Kurt.

Concentrating back on the songs rythem.

I crawl on my knees slowly to the edge of the stage, flipping my hair & biting my cherry red lips teasingly. I noticing a young rich looking guy, so I toss off my bra & let the girls bounce in front of him. Earning myself a $100 tip.

Once I finish the song & strut backstage, with my newly earned cash.

Before I have the chance to stuff any away from Rich, he makes me jump when I look up to see he's already in front of me with his hand out.