A Preview Of Vocaloid GO!

Mikamo POV

"I want to be a vocaloid!" I wined shaking Leiko and Reko when we were at a bus stop waiting on a bus to school.

"They are not real" Leiko sighed.

"Don't crush someone's dream, if she wants to become an Chinese animated character then let her be" Reko smiled softly.

"Than......did you just say CHINESE animated character?" I glared at her.

"Did I mention I love the smell of your hair?" she continued smiling and trembled a little.

"Thanks! I washed them with the one and only Green tea shampoo" I smiled proudly.

"Only Mika.....only Mika. Why do I hang out with only girls again?" he asked shaking his head.

"Because you love being with your twin sister Reko and mwah the beautiful Mika that you have a crush on" I smirked.

"I don't...have a crush on you" he mumbled folding his arms.

"Yaada yaada yaada. I know you do and I'll prove it!" I exclaimed blushing a little.

He took out his art project of some naked girl 3D structure from his bag and glared at me. "Did you do yours?" he asked looking really scary.

I smiled nervously staring at it, "The thing....is I'm straight so I don't make 3D structures of........hey yours look nice! You must of been thinking about some good stuff while doing it" I had a perverted look on my face.

His beloved sister and I laughed looking at face going all red.

~~~

Just another scene from the first chapter.

A monster appeared screaming sounding horrible and attacking people in the music hall. I trembled staring at it while it aimed it's hand at me. I thought I was done for but a robot rabbit created a shield around me.

"I found you, finally!" she smiled.

"Found me?" I said blankly.

The shield broke into many pieces like glass. She fell into my arms then I fell rolling on the floor and I crashed into a wall.

"Music is unwanted sound to the ears" it said in my voices.

I struggled standing on my feet and held her tightly in my arms. "Music is for everyone, for makers and listeners. It's not unwanted sound, it's an escape into our own thoughts and dreams!" I said angrily.

A light surrounded me and the robot rabbit. She smiled floating in front of me and an aqua green bracelet appeared.

"What?!" I became frightened.

"You are the one!" she said excitedly.

"Of what?" I blinked many times.

"Hatsune Miku!"

"Ha.....Ha....Hatsune Miku?!" I screamed hugging myself.

The bracelet formed around my arm and she pointed at the monster. "Call me Uta but now say 'Unlock my Konsāto' to transform" she said softly.

I smirked doing a dramatic pose, "Unlock my Konsāto!" I exclaimed.

A bright aqua green light surrounded me and I transformed into my vocaloid magical outfit.

I swung some kicks at it and punched in it's face. It crashed through many walls then landed outside on the school field. I ran outside leaving Uta trying to catch up with me.