Winx Club (pt.23): The Long-Awaited News pt.2

Start from the beginning

"Dad!" Roxy exclaimed as she ran to hug her father, almost tackling him.

"Roxy! I missed you." He said with a big smile, that expressed he was happy she came to visit.

Roxy turned to greet her mother.

"Mom!" Roxy greeted embracing her mother in a big, warm hug.

The winx and specialists went to greet Rick and Morgana as well.

Finally, Artu jumped up to Roxy with excitement. Roxy bent down so Artu can lick and kiss her face until a layer of spit was left. Roxy wiped the saliva off and kissed and hugged Artu.

"Oh! Artu I missed you too!" Roxy exclaimed.

After the greetings...

"Everyone, as you know I have some very special news that I had to tell you immediately because it is very important." Morgana reminded. "Especially, Aisha."

Aisha looked down, worried and nervous. She then looked at her boyfriend Nex, who nodded and smiled at her signaling that he was there for her.

"Let's go inside, shall we?" Morgana invited.

Morgana and Rick escorted everyone into the living room.

Once everyone was seated, Bloom asked what the news was.

"Morgana, remember what did you call us here for? What is the news?" Bloom inquired.

"Yeah, what makes it so urgent?" Musa added.

"Well, remember during our battle with the Wizards of the Black circle in Tir Nan Og, and Nabu's great sacrifice." Morgana started.

Aisha's head rose up as soon as Morgan mentioned "Nabu" and his 'great sacrifice'.

"The one that caused him to die, or put him in a deep slumber." Aisha stated, starting to tear up.

Nex, not being there, as well as Jacob and Ethan were confused and it showed on their faces.

"Oh, Aisha." Musa and Flora comforted, rubbing her shoulders.

"Aisha, don't cry." Morgana said, and bent down, taking Aisha's hands, holding them. "I have some thing special for you, for all of you actually." Looking at everyone.

"Huh?" they all wondered.

Morgana stood up and stood by a doorway.

"You may come out now...Please come out now." Morgana commanded politely.

Aisha stood up from her spot on the couch.

The person who came out was...

NABU!

Everyone stood in shock as Nabu took his first footsteps, revealing himself alive to his friends.

Gradually everyone rose from their seats, in shock to see Nabu back again.

"Nabu." Aisha spoke. "Is it really you?"

Nabu stood in silence for a while, a little overwhelmed, but finally responded to Aisha. He looked to Morgana, and she nodded to him, signaling him to speak to Aisha.

"Hello, I am Nabu." he stuttered and waved.

"It really is you!" Aisha exclaimed.

She ran to him and gave him a big hug. Aisha started to cry as she hugged Nabu, expressing how much she missed her old boyfriend/fiance.

"Nabu, it's really you. Oh! Nabu I missed you so much!" Aisha cried.

Now, everyone was happy and overjoyed to see their old friend again.

"Buddy! We really missed you!" Riven said to his friend.

The a few of the specialists said their remarks to Nabu, with joy and happiness.

Nex heated with anger and was about to stand up to Nabu, because of Aisha's actions toward him, until Ethan stopped him with his arm.

"Nabu, you don't know how much I missed you." Aisha said with tears of joy.

Aisha hugged Nabu once again, with great embrace and love.

Nabu broke from the hug and said, "I'm sorry do I know you?"

Aisha gasped in shock.

TO BE CONTINUED...in the next part.