chapter thirteen (M)

Zacznij od początku

I start to be more harsh with my lips, pushing and pushing until I get a small whimper out from Jungkook. I pull away to catch my breath, smirking as I see Jungkook already panting a bit. He's beautiful, and all mine. But I would rather be his, be the toy he messes with. Be the one who he fucks so hard that I forget my own name. I shouldn't be thinking that right now, I want to take things slow with this boy.

I lean down and kiss him again. I feel intoxicated by his lips, by the way he tastes and the way he feels. I want more and more, I never want to feel empty from this feeling. Jungkook makes me feel so pleased, so amazing, all from a simple kiss. He licks my lower lip, asking for entrance and I gladly open up to him. Tongue against tongue is all I can hear, all I can feel are nails digging into the skin just above my hips. This is bliss, honestly, all I could imagine.

Jungkook breathes heavily, "I want you Taehyung, I do...I'm just unsure..."

God, he's so fucking adorable.

I giggle against his lips, moving down to his jaw where I leave a few small kisses. "Let me lead you, but I'll do it only if you want me. I don't want to scare you, babe."

I nuzzle into the crook of his neck and leave a few kitten licks to tease him. He releases a breath he must have not known he was holding in and I hold back a chuckle. Jungkook is something I need to be compassionate with, nothing less. I would love showing him the ropes to all of this, I would love to see where this goes. Jungkook nods his head, "Please, you know how I am...please show me."

I kiss his neck then peck his lips, "Alright, let's see if you can keep up to speed with me." I wink at him at the end of my sentence and I see him blush a bit.

I go to his neck and bite at him, making marks to show off that him and I are together. He's mine, and as much as it sounds like I'm claiming him, he's still going to fuck me up. I hear him groan in my ear and it goes straight to my dick, where I can feel myself start to harden from all our actions. I want him so bad, I need more. I grind my hips against his own and the moan I get from Jungkook is delicious. My body is hot and I can feel heat coming from the boy underneath me as well. This is great but there can obviously be more to this situation, I just need to bring it.

I kiss him again, this time rougher than usual and Jungkook uses his teeth and tongue to kiss me back. As stiff as he seems, he's doing great with kissing and I smile again. I murmur against his lips as I grind against him again, "You're doing so great- fuck, touch me Kookie, c-can you do that?"

I pull away and look him in the eyes, and I can't help but smile at how confused he looks. He cocks his head and I connect our foreheads together. I take his right hand and guide it to my bottom, his left hand to my head where he takes a grip of my hair. The two of us smile and laugh.

Jungkook is the first to initiate the kiss this time, using his tongue to explore my mouth. The sweet noises coming from the two of us make me start to harden and I can feel something poking from Jungkook's jeans. Those noises are intoxicating just like his lips, I devour the both of them with ease by kissing Jungkook with more tongue than before. He squeezes my butt with one hand and tugs at my hair with the other, and it makes me mewl in his mouth.

He breathes heavily, "Fuck, you're so hot."

With that, he squeezes my butt harder and I instinctively jerk against his hips. Those words made me feel tingly and I desire more touch, I need more.

I let my hands wander towards the bottom of his shirt where I push my hands underneath. His skin is hot against my fingertips and it makes me hornier than before. I hear him moan as I touch his nipples, pinching and pulling.

He growls in my ear, "Enough teasing, I want to get to things already."

He pushes me off his lap and I grin at the careless action. He helps tug my shirt off and I gasp at the cold air. I do the same, immediately grabbing his shoulders for support as he hovers over me. His shadow makes me feel intimidated. Jungkook leans down but seems hesitant.