MEET 'DEATH'

Yo yo  i have a yo yo get it? No ok afterdeath an stuff and alll me love shiping hehe....

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.....

Sans was at genocide rute fighting the kid again each reset get the worst of it now the kid is smilling weirdly "so kid aint giving up *pant* yet?" Sans said "oh sans you already know that my determinatiom is unstable" chara said gigling "kid why?........why of alll monsters why........why papyrus? Of all monster why kill papyrus?" "Oh sans *gigle* its inspirasion *gigle*" "wh--" sans word got cut up by the kids attack.....

99999999999999
99999999999999
99999999999999
99999999999999
99999999999999

"Heh......" sans said and then walk awey "im going to grilbies hey papyrus want anything bro?" Sans said and then sans turn to dust by each step and until nothing left sans woke up he thought it was another reset but no he was
He was
He was
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HE WAS ON A BLACK PLACE!!!

"oh your awake" "huh? Who's there?" "Hehehe is it obvius im you" the figure said a black coated.......SANS!!! "0_0 wut" "heh im here to reap ya" "why?" The figure chuckle "anyway the names reaper sans or ya can call me reaper" "ok anyway answer my question why?" "Heh ok ok so you can go back to your timeline" "another reset huh" geno wisper and then said "ok reap me now i can see papy again" "ok" was all reaper said but it very sad "oh yeah your name's geno from the genocide rute" geno only nod and rise his hand to get reap he was waiting closing his eyes but...........nothing came he open his eye sockets slowly and saw death he's just standing there geno pout at anger but reaper thinks its cute "heh cute" death wisper geno gave a confusing look and said "hey why aint ya reaping me yet?" Geno ask and death just well "heh cuz i want you~" 0_0 that all the emotion geno gave no one ever flirts with him before well exept the kid just thinking of that demon made geno burst at anger but keep cool anyway death realise what he said and blush geno just stand there shock and then "welp your living whit me now~" "wait what?!!" Before geno could react geno got already got captured by death.........

TO BE LE CONTINUED.........

WELP THAT WAS BORING