24 December

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I haven't even got a dress for the Christmas dance. I plan to got to the mall today with Mackenzie. Chloe and Zoey already have dresses. So I brushed my teeth. Combed my hair. I bathed and hurried down stairs. I quickly ate breakfast and left. I had 175$ to spend. Brianna was also there with me. I was going down the escalator with Mackenzie when Amanda and Briana started to scream. Me and Mackenzie grabbed their hand and went to Kandy Kingdom Playland. We told them to play there until we were done shopping. I suggested that we go to Dress Frenzy where the Dresses aren't expensive but Mackenzie wanted to go to Glamour Gown the dresses are too expensive. Before I could speak Mackenzie grabbed my hand and went in Glamour Gown. All the dresses were on Christmas offer. I found a lot of dresses. I wore all of them on. The sales lady asked me"Um miss ,You and your friend have tried all the dresses in the shop, which dress are you taking? Mackenzie replied" Oh we were just having a trionathon we actually just need a ball gown for the Christmas dance." The lady replied in her gritted teeth" Um sure I'll just get my moving truck and I'll bring the Gowns." She actually snarled at me. I liked the Red and Green gown the most but it costed 190$ I was so sad. Mackenzie said" Don't you worry. I'll pay for you consider it as a treat."
Mackenzie is the best. She even promised to pay for the other items we bout like high heels,accessories and make up. We went to the spa and had a manicure and a pedicure and a facial. SQUUUUUUEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so happy. I rushed to Kandy Kingdom and saw Brianna playing with Oliver and Amanda with this boy called Chris. We called them and went to the food court we got somethings to eat and left the mall. When I Came home I'd gotten a ton of messages from Kyra and Charly. They were my cousins.

Kyra:Hey Nikki!
Charly:We got some good news
Nikki:What???
Kyra:We are coming over 2 stay for a week.
Charly:Nikki!!! Have you fainted???
Nikki:No. So happy!!!
Nikki:Melissa coming 2 ???
Kyra:Yeah
Nikki:How did the date with James go?
Kyra:Wonderful!(Snickering as she types)
Charly:Hey!!! He is my Boyfriend not yours!
Kyra:Sorry
Charly:James proposed to me.(blushing)
Nikki:ohhhhhhh😮😮😮👏👏👏
Kyra:  U
Nikki:What do you mean?
Kyra:Charly told me you had a date with Brandon!
Nikki:Oh that it wasn't a date I was just meeting Brandon.
Charly:That's wats called a date
Charly:Duhhhh
Nikki:Charlllly!
Kyra:So what about the dance found a date?
Nikki:Yeah
Kyra :who!
Charly:Who's the lucky guy?
Nikki:Brandon
Kyra:Yay!
Charly :Now that's a date!
Nikki:So when u coming?
Kyra:ASAP
Nikki:WAT!
Charly:JK !!!!
Charly:Tomorrow
Nikki: K bye
Kyra and Charly:Toodles!

The next moment I heard my mom screaming and moaning.
I went down stairs and saw mom lifting a cot and dad laughing at her I rushed to mom and ask here what's it about. She asked me to lift the other cot and carry it to the bedroom. I did what I was told and went to mom to ask why she asked me to carry two cots to my bedroom and one to Brianna's. Mom replied" Didn't your cousins tell you they are coming tomorrow?" "Yeah the did but I thought they were sleeping in the guest room" I said. " Melissa will sleep with Brianna and Charly and Kyra with you. Sweety" " oh ok" I shrugged. I went and watched tv. Melissa is Kyra and Charly's little sister. Kyra and Charly are the same age as me and Melissa is the same age as Brianna. That's when I heard my parents calling me and said they had a surprise. I went down and saw...... A PUPPY!!! My parents said that we were responsible enough for one. We named it Buster.   Here is a pic of him!!!

So cute! He tail waggled so fast

So cute! He tail waggled so fast. Buster is sleeping in my room. I whispered to him "Good night boy" He barked"Woof" to say good night too. Bye diary!