Sleepwalking And The Black Lake

Fred saw Ginny and Luna talking in the corner of the library.he never usually went to the library anyway. He just wanted to see Luna again.
Soon enough Ginny walked over to Fred."you know I don't think I'll have to persuade her to like you.she keeps talking about you and she wouldn't stop looking at you." She winked at her older brother then walked out of the library.

It was the middle of the night and Fred was just walking around the school when he saw Luna.He called for her but she didn't answer. Then he remembered what she told him.
(Flashback)
'I can't help it,I sleep walk you see,that's why I wear shoes to bed'
(Flashback ends)
He ran up to her but when he saw that devil of a cat Mrs Norris he picked Luna up bridal style and hid behind a statue.luna woke up in Fred's arms."where are we?"she whispered."sshhh.." Mrs Norris walked past and ignored them. "Okay you were sleep-walking and almost got caught" he was about to put Luna down when she said "please don't put me down,I'm comfy" Fred blushed and said "alright" "aww that's cute you're blushing"Fred blushed even deeper."no I'm not." he lied."yes you are I can see it."
"Okay,you're right. Luna I've liked you since your first year at the school,I just didn't know how to tell you" when Fred said this Luna reached up and stroked Fred's cheek.Fred leaned down and kissed her. And at that exact moment they heard footsteps."come on let's get you to your common room love."

The next morning Ginny went up to Fred and whispered  "I've got an idea on how you could ask Luna out" Fred smirked."what!?!!?"said Ginny confused."there's no need"Fred told her. "Oh why? do you not like her anymore?"Ginny asked.
"Yes of course I love her,there's just no need to get her to go out with me"Fred replied.
Ginny was completely confused now."why?"she asked."well.."he smirked again."I've already done it" Ginny's face lit up. "How?"she asked."I'm not explaining to my little sister!"Fred laughed. "Why not she's in my year and she's my best friend!"
"I don't care!I'm still not telling you!"Fred replied."fine I'll ask Luna then." Ginny sulked."good luck with that I told her not to tell you because I knew you'd ask her"he laughed. "I'll find out somehow!!!"she shouted as she walked out of the Gryffindor common room with Harry.Fred rolled his eyes.

Four months later:
It was may and the sun was out today was going to be a good day.
At lunch everyone was sat at the long Gryffindor table (Luna had come over too obviously)when Fred  and George started talking.
"So all of you-"George started.(they were talking to Ron,Lavender,Ginny,Harry,
Luna,Lee,Katie,Alicia,Angelina,Hermione,Dean,Neville and Seamus)
"Shall we all go down to-"
"The black lake-"George continued
"Tonight?"Fred finished
All but one nodded or said yes.But the one that didn't say anything was....yes you guessed it.....Hermione.
"I don't know it's against the school rules"she stated.
"Come on it'll be fun,besides who would want to obey the rules with umbridge being here?"said Luna rolling her eyes.
"You've got a point there Luna, okay let's do it"said Hermione.

At the black lake:
Everyone was there apart from one person...Luna.people stated to look for her when out of nowhere they heard her."looking for someone?"she said.people looked up,she was in a trees down was wearing what seemed to be a bright yellow halter neck bikini. Fred smiled at her."how'd you even get up there?"Ron asked puzzled,some people laughed at how high pitched his voice went."it doesn't matter.."!she giggled "Freddie could you catch me please?"she said with puppy dog eyes.Fred moved towards where Luna would land and opened his arms,Luna jumped into to Fred's open arms. He put his hands on the back of her thighs as Luna wrapped her legs around his waist. They kissed and heard a few people say 'aww' or 'that's cute'. But Ron had to ruin the moment by saying "get a room! honestly". That made a few people laugh.Fred put Luna down and started to walk towards George when Luna grabbed his wrist and dragged him towards the water.
"On three jump.." They were nearing the edge of the pier. (that hermione made out of  some old wood that was lying on the floor serving no purpose to anything whatsoever.) "3.....2......1  jump!" Everyone was watching them.SPLASH!!!!water went everywhere.
Ron ,who was stood right next to the water,almost got soaked.Fred looked disappointed that Ron didn't get soaked so,when he(Ron)wasn't looking,he(Fred)grabbed him by the ankles and dragged him into the water.Ron was screaming whereas everyone else was laughing. Fred (accidentally)let go of Ron because he(Fred)was laughing so much."I'll get you back Fred !!!"Ron exclaimed and they started play fighting in the water. Luna turned and saw Seamus push Harry into the water at the same time as George picked Ginny up and jumped into water with her still in his arms. After about an hour there was only one person who hadn't been in the water and that was Hermione. Luna got out of the water,ran up to her and dragged her into the water. She squealed and got straight back out and carried on reading. Luna and Ginny both rolled their eyes . Luna decided to cannonball back into the water splashing everyone in sight. Fred splashed a bit of water at her. In return Luna splashed a lot of water back at him,soon enough everyone was having a water fight.
Luna got out of the water and dried off 'scourgify' she said and she was dry. Others did the same. Just as Luna was about to go over to Ginny,she felt a familiar set of arms wrap around her waist. But there was something,something that hadn't been there before when Fred hugged her.something hard.