Sorry :'(

“Why Mom? How could you?” asked Britt to his mother.

 “Yes son I am sorry for this but you! What’s wrong with you? Bridget is not for you! Look, you are totally opposite. We are rich and they aren’t. You are smart and she’s not. We have a lot of acquaintances and friends, and they don’t have. We have a business, a company, and definitely they don’t have. Now tell me, what have you seen in this girl, huh?”

“You’re right Mom, we’re absolutely opposite but that won’t make our relationship end, and we will love each other ‘til the end of time.

Yes Mom, she may be poor, she may not be smart as I am. . but she has a heart—a definitely good heart. To end this Mom, I will not go with you to London and I will go with her!”

“No, you will go with us whether you like it or not! Now, pack your things up!”

“What the hell life is!”

He threw the glass he’s holding off the wall, then it broke. He ran upstairs, feeling upset. Later, he called Bridget.

                 “Hi Britt.”

                “Hello Bridget.”

                “What made you call me?”

                “We need to talk. Let’s meet around 8 pm. Is that alright with you?”

                “Oh yes, sure.”

                “I love you.”

                “I love you, too.”

Call ended.

(AROUND 8 PM)

“Bridget, I have something to tell you.”

 “Oh what’s that Britt?”

 “But before this, promise me first that later on, nothing will change. I love you so much, Bridget.”

“I promise.”

“I really don’t prefer to this but I’ll be taking my college level in London.”

“What?!”

“I’m sorry Bridget. I can do nothing, they are forcing me. I already argued with my mother, but she didn’t listen to me.”

“You’ll be leaving me here alone?”

“Sad to say, but yes Bridget.”

Bridget burst into tears and couldn’t help herself to calm down.

“Bridget, I want you to know that even I will be miles away from you, but our hearts will still be together. You’re always in my mind, Bridget. I love you.”

“I love you too, Britt.”