"See You At Eleven."

Monday came around. The sound of the shower faucet rung throughout the apartment. Thirteen rinsed out her hair and added a dollop of liquid soap in her palm and lathered it all around her body. As she was mid-wash she heard her shower curtain open followed by a kiss on her neck. She let out a slight moan.

"Hello." House said as the two shared the water. She turned around and put her arms on his shoulders giving him a peck. "Good morning." She responded to his actions...
Several moments later they got dressed. He put on a dark blue dress shirt and light blue jeans while she put on black dress pants and a black blouse. She went into her closet and pulled out two pairs of shoes. "Heels or flats?" She asked...House thought and without a flinch he replied "Heels"

She smiled with a soft laugh. She put it on and he put on his sneakers.

"You do realize we're going to have to take this to Human Resources as soon as we get to Princeton." House said embracing Thirteen. "Was that ever not an option?" Remy asked. "Well I did contact HR...we have a meeting at eleven." House said quipply. She let out a soft laugh, "Of course. You never spring to action without analysis." She turned around giving him a smile and a kiss on the cheek.

"What are we doing during break?" She flirted. "Well, I 'analyze' alot of the dirty." He said with a coo. "I count on that." She said grabbing her bag and House grabbed his cane , wallet and keys then headed out the door. got into the car and charted course to Princeton Plainsboro.

AT THE HOSPITAL

Wilson was typing away at his desk computer in his office starting to file in his morning patient charts. House, of course, cared not and barged in. Wilson saw House and let out a head-shake. House sat down on the office couch twirling his cane. "House, whatever you got to say, say it. I got three lung cancer patients that are going in remittance today. Otherwise please get out."

House whistled a tune.

He finally spoke up. "What do you think of Thirteen?"

'Smart, sassy, definitely will kick your ass , pretty, and...wait...why am I answering this?" Wilson said stopping typing.

"Let's just say 13 actually IS the lucky number." House said, smirkly.

Wilson squinted at House grasping at the meaning when suddenly he knew exactly what he meant. "Really!?" Wilson let out a soft scream. "Sh. The neighbors will start talking." House said.

"She's been gone. How? Did...no. This. Really?"  Wilson shuffled his thoughts out loading leaning on his desk. Trying to figure out how this happened. House let out a smirk.
Wilson let out a friendly scoff. "Wow. Really? Who would've thought?" He said reclining in his chair. "I would be glad for you but that is if I didn't know that most of the time you're so full of it." Wilson said leaving his false smile behind. "Oh come on. Won't you be happy for who I am mom?" He said sharply.
Just as Wilson was going to utter another syllable Thirteen walked into the door.

"Oh hi." Thirteen said at the sight of Wilson. "You're back?" Wilson asked. "I'm surprised House hasn't told you yet James." House stayed put on the couch while Thirteen stated standing at the closed door behind her already knowing the obvious. " Truth is I've seen this all before. It's like strange deja-vu but except I feel like now I'm getting punched in the face by insults." Wilson said resting his elbow on his desk putting a fist to his forehead temple in frustration.  "Really? Would you find this insulting?" Thirteen said walking towards House and leaned in for a long tender kiss. Wilson glared on and his look went of frustration to shock.

"See you at the office." She said walking away out the door.

House's eyebrows raised as if he physically displayed an "I told you so." 

The door closed and Wilson let out a deep breath. "Huh." "Ding, Ding, Ding. We got a winner. Come up and claim your prize." House exclaimed. "Thirteen? Really?" Wilson asked almost breathless.

House got up with cane in hand. And started walking out satisfied. Wilson looked on with shock still written all over his face.

House then walked to his office where his team awaited at the discussion table. Thirteen walked in soon after House did with folders in hand. His team looked at Thirteen as if they saw a ghost. Masters soon got up and gave Doctor Hadley a handshake. "you must be Thirteen." "Thirteen! Welcome back!" Taub said. Chase got up and gave Thirteen a hug with a "It's been forever." and Foreman looked on. "What happened to you? Why did you lie about Rome?" He asked as House gave a rebuttal going to his desk and unloading his backpack and charts. "It would've been hard to especially since she was stuck in drug rehab."  House said covering Thirteen's jail-time.

"Thank you for upholding y privacy." thirteen replied sarcastically. "Let's get down to the medicine. What do we have?" She asked.

"A man fell down his stairs short of breath. ER did a scan. He's perfectly healthy with a clean background." Chase read the chart. "Foxes always have something to hide...especially the quickest ones. Check out what's in his hidey-hole. See what the fox really has going on underneath the dirt." House said walking to the counter grabbing some coffee. "Meanwhile Thirteen and I have some debriefing on her new position until her license is reinsated at the end of the week." House said as Taub, Masters, Foreman and Chase. left getting to work.

"Thank you for not telling them." Thirteen said. "I really wanted them to know about the bumping-uglies in the flesh but..."House started as Thirteen interjected. "I mean about the prison thing." Thirteen said. "You're welcome Doctor Hadley." He said flirtingly. ""Oh, I love it when you call me Doctor." She seductively said as the two shared a short passionate kiss.

In the distance Cuddy walked past the two seeing them kiss behind the Diagnositics Room glass. She took a small look and walked on with a look of sorrow and shock.

Meanwhile the two broke off their kiss. "See you at eleven?" Thirteen whispered. "See you at eleven." House said as the two went on their separate ways.