Chapter-11 Fuuto!

Începe de la început

'Am I slowly drifting away? Maybe Ema can replace me...' The thought made my stomach flip.

'Do I have anxiety? Depression? Did I take medicine?' I hurriedly sit up.

'No! I already took enough! I'm not weak. My fever from the fall in the water incident is slowly going away!'

'Calm down little weak heart, I'm going to be okay, all I have to do is sing a small song that Louis-nii sang to me whenever I go to the hospital..'

"Yeah...That should work...heh.." I smile preparing my voice.

'Its a happy song...so why not? Lets cheer myself up!' I search the music of the song, and click on the start button.

--------------

The song is Japanese,vocoloid to be exact, so for you to understand I will put English lyrics!

I love this song!

------------------------------------

"Oh, whatever I do now, it's all pointless";

I sit onto the bed hugging a soft pillow.

I saw your distressed face,

And I knew just saying "don't give up"
Wasn't going to cut it!

"Then you need to keep your spirits up,

Or else tomorrow will daze you too!"

With that, I take you along, Perhaps a little forcefully...

Feeling blue in the sunlight,
I'm genuinely concerned for you!

Your eyes get watery;
"I'm sure it's no use for a weakling like me..."

But I believe in you, because you're you!
So why not look at what's ahead?
When things are truly hopeless, I'll give your heart the support it needs!

Don't give up with "might as well"s,
That's a big no-no!

Hey, can't we go ahead together?
Let's destroy all those lonesome feelings!

------------

Whooo!!¡¡ bravo (Name)-chan!

-----------------------------------

I put on a satisfied grin, and lay on my bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kaname's Pov~~~~~

I listened in silence, as we all heard loud music upstairs and someone singing.

We all sweatdropped, probably thinking what I'm thinking.

'(Name)'s singing the same song all over again, well, atleast she will be fine..since that's her happy song..' Then, the song finally came to a end.

"Wow...(Name)-nee can sing?" Ema asked.

'Umm...What we're we hearing awhile ago?'

"Mhm! (Name) is capable of doing anything..." Azusa smiled.

"I'm going to check on her, I want her to stay with us..to watch the pictures." Everyone nodded, and I went upstairs, knocking on (Name)'s door.

"(Name), are you awake?" I knock again and no answer, and since I have big brother instinct, I open the door, worried.

"(Name) are you okay..?" I see her back facing to me while she is hugging a familiar pillow.

"Isn't that my gift to her? Didn't she say she will throw it?" I smile.

"I guess she was joking." The pillow was heart shaped pillow with a pink color, and written on it was,

I L o v e Y o u

I sit on the bed making it go down a bit.

"(Name), are you okay?" I shake her shoulder but no response.

I worriedly turn her around, and when I saw her face, I blinked.

"Your asleep?!"

"Mng..." I froze thinking that I woke her up, but I didn't.

"Even though your unconscious you play with me? Hmph, You always play mean stuff on me, (Name)..I won't forgive you for that." I lean closer to her face, brushing her light ash brown hair out of her face.

"Hmm...I change my mind, Your cuteness made me do it, be glad." I kiss her forehead and stood up.

As I started to walk, I felt someone pull onto my shirt.

"What...did..you say, Kana-nii?" (Name) asked.

"H-Huh? What do you mean?"

"You said you changed your mind? For what?" I felt relief inside of me.

'She didn't me hear say all of that, Good!!'

"I was about to wake you up so you can join us downstairs, but then you looked very tired." She let go of my sleeve.

"Okay....Can you gimme a Kiss then?" I felt heat coming up to my cheeks.

"What?"

"What? What? Gimme a goodnight kiss like how Louis-nii does! So I can sleep much better..." I let my face cool down a bit, and I turned around.

"Are you sure not on the lips? I can do that too~" I smirked seeing her turn red.

"No."

"Aww man, your such a kid, (Name)." I kiss her forehead for the second time.

"Goodnight."

"Night..." She mumbled, as I covered her with a blanket, and walked away closing the lights.

'I got to kiss (Name) twice! Even though its not on the lips, I still feel very happy!!'

I walk down the stairs with a big smile.

"Why do you look so happy, Kana-nii?" Yusuke asked narrowing his eyes at me.

Even though the other brothers looked like they aren't bothered, I could feel their aura ready to pounce at me.

"Yeah, and what took so long?" Tsubaki asked.

"Hmm, (Name) had me to do something for her, so I did it, and I liked it."

"That's sounds disgusting you monk!" I grinned at Yusuke.

"Maybe next time you could have fun with (Name)!"

Ema looked a little Jealous.