Chapter 2

"All we need is Jack and this party is set," I said while sitting the menu down.

"Who's Jack?" Amy asked.

"Jack is a friend of Mark's. His hair is an awesome lime green."

"I know who that is," Ethan said. "Septiplier, am I right?"

Ethan and I high-fived and the waiter came. We ordered and he took our menus.

"Mark can I talk to you for a second?" I asked while standing up. He nodded, stood up, and followed me. We went to an area by the restroom.

"Do they know?" I whispered.

"No," he responded. "They're going to find out any day."

"What do you, wait, you didn't!" I whined.

"Yep. Tyler should already know because he basically grew up with  me, but Amy and Ethan, they're probably going to figure out the hard way. I totally forgot, I'm sorry Jess."

"No biggie. But do you trust them to keep the secret? That is what we need to know."

"I trust all three of them with my life. What about you?"

"I trust Tyler completely, Ethan and Amy seem like the type that you could trust, and if you trust them, that means that I can trust them too. When shall we tell them?"

"The next full moon, which I believe is this Tuesday."

"You mean tomorrow," I grunt. "Jesus Christ, how could I forget?!"

"Just calm down, we'll figure this out. You seem really stressed these past few days. Are you on your cycle?" He asked. I started laughing.

"No, I'm not on my cycle. If I was, I wouldn't be here, I would be dying from stomach cramps." I felt something vibrate in my pocket. I pulled out my phone and saw that I was getting a phone call from Jack.

"What do you want Jackaboy?" I asked while looking at Mark.

"No hello then, jeez. Someone is in a bad mood," he said.

"No, seriously, what do you need? I'm kinda at dinner right now."

"Well I'm currently in L.A. and I was wondering if Mark, you, and I could hang out," he responded.

"Let me ask him," I said while pulling the phone away from my ear. "Jack wants to know if we would hang out with him."

"Sure, yeah. That's fine," he said.

"That's a go. I just want to point something out, Mark's friends Ethan and Tyler are out here also so there might be a possibility that they would hang out too."

"That's fine. I'll go now. Pick you guys up tomorrow. Bye," he said.

"Bye Jackaboy," I said before hanging up and slipping the phone back into my pocket.

"I think the food is here, let's go back," Mark said while heading back to the table. I sat back down and picked up my glass of pop.

"Jack wants to know if you guys would like to hang out tomorrow," I asked them before shoving a forkfull of spaghetti in my mouth.

"Sure," Tyler said.

"Yeah!" Ethan said.

"That would sound nice," Amy replied.

"It's going to be so legit," I whispered.

"I wonder where we're going?" Mark asked. "I hope it's somewhere fun."

"It could be a club. I mean he's going to find one the accepts teens," I said before sipping on the pop.

"How old are you?" Amy asked.

"I'm sixteen. I don't look like it, does it? It's because I'm so tall."

"I actually though you were younger," Ethan said, "Your face looks so childish."

"And she acts like it too," Mark said. I punched him in the shoulder.

"Pipe it, shorty," I hissed.

"I'm the average height for a man! You just happen to be really tall," Mark whined

"Or maybe you haven't reached your growth spurt yet," Tyler said while laughing.

Everyone laughed, including Mark. We talked, ate, then we headed back home.