"Holllyyyy, you're cold."

"Ay, that's what you get for pushing me in the pool." I say. My legs were clinging on his waist and he had his hands on my sides

"You suggested it." He says lowly while our face were close.

"Well I guess we should get out then, should we?"

"Nah, I have a few things we could do here." He says and it gave me shivers down my spine.

*smut shiiiii*

He leans in to kiss me and I reply, kissing him back. I felt his hand on my cheek deepening the kiss, pulling me closer to his body. I wrap my arms around his neck enjoying every second of this, his lips against mine us, our bodies touching and the heat of our bodies together. It's weird that we're still in his swimming pool but it was so pleasurable I couldn't stop. We hadn't felt each other's lips and skin in a while but his touch didn't feel new to me.

He trailed his hands down to my waist pulling me closer to him, he moves back until my back hits the wall making me groan and he starts leaving kisses down my spine.

And here we go again. The next level, I'm proud of myself tho, I haven't gotten a whiff of boo since last year.
Minutes later things a bit too heated like there were moans and grinding and shit so we were pretty addicted to the feeling at that moment

"take this off, yea?" Justin says and I put my hands up so he could take my top off and he does, leaving me with my bra and pajama shorts

We carry in making out until he goes down from my neck to my chest, sucking at my skin.

That is definitely going to leave a mark.

He starts to slowly pull my pajama shorts and panties down.

Is this actually going to happen?

Am I about to loose my virginity to Justin in his swimming pool?

Once they were off he threw them aside leaving me with just nothing but my bra on. He pulls me closer to him and I could immediately feel his hardness on my upper thigh. I lean in to kiss him again roaming my hands on his muscular body until my hands land on his waist by his v-line where by his sweatpants. I lower them down and he stops me from taking them off so he could do it. He takes them off quickly leaving him completely naked.

Is this really going to happen? Oh my fuck.

"Holly," he says in between his kisses

"Uh huh." I managed to say

"Are you sure you want to do this here?" He whispers in my ear

"..Only if you want to." I reply pulling him closer to me. I cling my legs on his waist and then he could do the rest.

"I do but...it's going to hurt, Holls."

"I don't fucking care just...ugh just do it." I say and then he stares at me, "it's about time Justin."

After that he smirks and unclips my bra reveling my breasts and leaving us both naked.

"Woah Holly, huge boobs you have." He jokes and laughs

I laugh, "shut the fuck up."

He takes my hands and laces them to his putting them aside for them to get out the way.

"I don't have a condom Holly."

"I don't really care right now, I'll buy a pill after."