"You really don't remember?" He shooks his head.

"Come to think of it, I don't remember anything about last night. All I remember was being at the library then I blackedout then I woke up this morning." He explained.

"Ok, I believe you." He smiled, came over and hugged me. I hugged him back, wrapping my arms aound his torso and resting my head on his chest.

"So are we alright now? I promise I won't spemd so much time studying and actually sppend time with my beautiful girlfriend," he whispered in my ear.

"Yes, we're good now." I smiled looked up and he learned down to kiss me. When we pulled away, he grabbed my hand.

"Come on, we need to get to school."

When we got to school, we were about half an hour late so we rushed to my locker. When I had gotten the stuff that I needed out I turned to Jake.

"I'll see you at lunch?" I asked still holding his hand. He had refused to let go of my hand till we got to our first lesson. I guess it was just because we had a fight this morning and he didn't want to lose me.

"Yes, you will." He smiled then learned down and kissed me and obviously I kissed back. I felt his tongue run across my bottom lip and that's when I pulled away. When I did he pouted down at me.

"Not now, we're late enough as it is." I laughed and he smiled.

"Fine but I want that kiss later." He told me then hugged me. "Do you want me to walk you to class?" He asked.

"No otherwise you're going to be even more late now get to your class and I'll see you at lunch." I told him. He smiled down at me, pecked me on the lips and started walking/running down the corridoor. I laughed and started walking to my first lesson, History which I was extremely late for. When I walked in the teacher stopped what he was saying and turned to me.

"Ah Miss Anderson, I see you've decided to show. Why I you so late?" He asked very annoyed. I shrugged and walked to my seat. "Detention after school, I expect to see you there." He then went back to ever he was saying.

When lunch came around I made my way into the canteen. I looked around and noticed everyone sat at our normal table.

"Hey guys." I greeted. I pulled out a chair and sat down.

"Hey Libby." They all greeted. When I say all I mean Amy, Danny, Melissa and Reese. They were the people currently at the table, I guess the others were running late. Just then I felt arms wrap around my shoulders.

"Hey beautiful." Jake whispered in my ear.

"Hey." I leant my head back and Jake pecked my lips. He sat in the chair necxt to me and put his arm around my shoulder so I leaned into him.

"So you guys are alright now ayy?" Danny asked. I turned to look at him then back to Jake.

"Yes, we're all good." I smiled up at him and he smiled back. A few minutes later, Cole and Derrick walked in and made their way to our table. They were both smiling but I could feel the sadness within Cole when he looked over and noticed Jake and I together. Although he carried on smiling and sat down at the table along with Derrick.

"So you two are back to normal now I see." Derrick smiled then slung his arm over Melissa's shoulder. I nodded and smiled at him but what surprised me is whar Cole said next.

"I'm glad you're happy Libbs." He smiled at me so I smiled back. Well I wasn't expecting that, I was expecting him to storm out of the canteen like he normally does whenever Jake and I were together like this. But instead of doing that, he's just sitting here... smiling. I don't know what to think or feel about that, I mostly feel surpised and confused.