Chapter Nine- Anna's Dream

"Anna, dear child open your heart and mind for the darkness is seeping away."

A echoing distant voice rang.

"Where....am I?" All Anna saw was darkness.

"Open your eyes, do not be afraid I am trust worthy. I know your father."

"My father?" Anna slowly opened her eyes.

In front of her was a silky silver light that shone from above in a slim streak out of the darkness.

"Who...are you?"

She gripped her dress and backed away slowly.

"Me? Well you see I'm the man in the moon. But you can call me Manny."

"Are you... the light?"

"Indeed I am."

"I'm talking to a light...?" Anna slowly stepped forward to get a closer look.

She laughed, "I must be dreaming!"

"Oh quite the opposite I'm afraid."

"How so, Mr. Manny?"

"Manny is fine... Well I've rescued you from Pitch's nightmare."

"Pitch..." Anna's memory of the incident came flooding back to her.

"Ah, Pitch! Is everyone else okay?" Anna asked worried.

Manny chuckled, "yes, yes the guardians are very strong and they do not fear him!"

"Thank goodness..."

"However your sister Princess Elsa... she has been tricked to join Pitch's side!"

"Elsa was?" Anna questioned then became enraged, "what did he say to her! Poor Elsa! My poor sister!"

"He had lied to her he said that they could restore the world by renewing it with darkness. However, he plans for the darkness to remain permanent."

"That's foul!" Anna flung her arms in the air.

"Ah but it shouldn't be Elsa you're only worrying about, right?

"Wha... what do you mean?"

The silver light began to glow faintly, then beam a sudden flash causing Anna to cover her face and her hair in their pigtails to soar around her head from the power impact.

When Anna glance back up, the flash had dimmed and an image began to appear inside the light, it was her mother.

"Mother!" Anna fell to the ground, feeling useless.

In the image, her mother was shivering greatly asleep while ice was beginning to spread on her shoulder.

You could see her breath.

"Please... how much time is left for her? Do you know?" Anna got back on her feet, "Please..."

There was a hesitation.

"About twenty four hours have passed, you have been sleeping for a while now my child and it soon will be time to go back."

"Wait!"

"I never said I was leaving."

"Oh... um I mean, I knew that." Anna said awkwardly, "do you know of anything I can do to help?"

"Actually," Manny said, "I know exactly what you can do. Thus is the reason I saved you from the nightmare anyway."

"Really?!" Anna's face lit up,
"I mean.. cool, what can I do?"