I felt him start to suck on the skin, I closed my eyes finding what he was doing actually really pleasurable. I pressed up against the fridge more and my hands went to his shoulders as he continue to suck, I felt carter gently nibble on my neck then he sucked again. After a couple seconds the pleasure started to turn to pain from just how hard he was sucking on my neck.

"Carter" I warned him "Carter that hurts" I warned again he continued paying me no mind "Carter!" I yelled trying to push his shoulder so he would move away but his arms wrapped around my waist and held me to him. "Carter stop!" I yelled smacking him in his shoulders.

He pulled away from my neck leaving a stinging pain, I winced as my hand moved over the now sensitive spot.

"What the fuck was that?" I asked pushing him away from me farther and walking from him to the other room.

"Wait" Carter grabbed my waist pulling me so I was no long walking away from him "I have something to tell you" he spoke with a grin, he was practically glowing.

"You're sorry?" I asked crossing my arms, he smile and leaned down kissing me quickly on the lips then kissed the skin just under my ear making me shiver.

"Welcome" he whispered, his lips brushed my ear and his hot breath gave me goose bumps.

"Welcome what?" I asked with a smile trying to push him away so he couldn't nibble on my ear

"To the virginity game" he whispered looking me In my eyes with a smirk.

It took me a moment to process what he said and what had happened, as soon as the words Virginity game were out of his mouth my mind went into a complete shut down. I did it, I was a game piece in the virginity game!

"Really?" I asked "I thought you gave me a necklace or a bracelet or something? That's it? You just make out with me and give me a hickey and I'm in the virginity game? Really that's all?" I asked actually kinda disappointed.

I don't know what I thought they did when placing a girl in the game but in my head it was more then a make out and a hickey, I know that for damn sure.

"Yeah? I don't understand do you actually want in the game?" He asked with confusion.

Shit. can't let him know I want to be a game piece, that would make the whole 'player tamer' thing a lot harder.

"No, I'm just saying. This was disappointing" I said pushing Carter away from me "now you can leave" I pointed out the kitchen with false anger.

"Awe, don't be angry. I didn't mean to make you mad," he said with a frown "I'll see you tomorrow" he yelled as he shut the front door. Carter was actually a really sweet player, maybe the most 'dangerous', if so, I want to tame him.

~•~••~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•

The next day I woke up thanks to my phone ringing loudly in my ear.

I blindly reached for it on the night stand, honestly I think there should be a certain time people are allowed to call other. Like, if it 6AM and I have to get up in an hour for school anyways just wait until you know I HAVE to get up no need wake me.

"Hello?" I grumbled into the phone

"It's Sophie" I sprang up from my sleeping position and now was fully awake, like I've mentioned before Sophie is like my idol.

"Hey, what's up?" I replied with no sign of sleepiness left in my voice.

"I know my brother placed you into the game, I just want to talk to you about it. I can help you beat it, if you want to?" She said she had this slightly timid voice, like she talked as if she was still that shy girl from her freshman year.

"I'd love to take advice from you, I really want to defeat the game" I said.

"Good, I'll see you in school" she responded hanging up.

I know had the expert on my side as well, I have to become the PT. I have to.

~•~•~••~•|•~••~•~•~•~••~

Since Sophie had woken me up about an hour early I decided I would get ready. So I was now completely dressed to the max,
It was actually quit weird having enough time to not only take a shower but also straighten my hair and do my make up.

I was wearing a dark red long sleeve crop top, black skinny jeans, red converse's and a red bow holding my bangs in back.

I grabbed my book bag and slung onto my back. I walked down stairs, seeing my sister on the couch eating cereal

"Bailey?" Ally called to me right as I was practically all the way out the door, I poked my head around the corner

"Yeah?" I asked with annoyance

"Come here" she said motioning me with her hand

"What?" I groaned as I walked over to her she grabbed my hand, I didn't think anything of it until she pulled me down to her and grabbed my face tilting it so my neck was exposed.

"Explain why you have a huge fucking hickey on your neck!" Ally yelled letting my face go so I could stand straight again.

Shit. Shit. Shit!

Should I just tell her about the game? No. She'd flip a dick.

"It's not hickey" I laughed playing it off "it's a burn that bruised" I lied.

"Oh really, you happened to burn yourself after you had a guy over yesterday" she said with a tone that suggested she wasn't buying it.

"He's the one who burned me, it was accidental of course. We decided to make fries and he was trying to show off while making them and lifted the pan trying to flip them and I had just turned to look at was he was doing when he flung his arm
Back and the pan touched my neck" I said, I have just noticed what an amazing liar I really was.

I just created this complete lie on the spot. I watched as Ally scolded me then slowly her expression changed, and I knew she believed it.

"Well next time be careful, and never let boys cook" she joked, I laughed then quickly made my way out of the house before she could get another look at the hickey, because if you look at it long enough you can until it was clearly a hickey.

~•~•~•~••|•|•|•|••~•|•

Long chapter! Yay.

But oh snap Carter did it! He made Bailey his game piece! Sophie's gonna help Bailey too!

Tell me what you think!

Character going up on twitter and Instagram!

Twitter: MrsTomlinson004

Instagram: mrstomlinson004

Everybody I need you all to vote, early update if we get 2,000 votes(:

Vote, comment and fan me(: