Meeting my author and me (J.F.)

Okay, so you might've heard of me but let's not be sure. My name is Peter Arc. I'm the next Jack Frost. Weird, right? It's hard to explain and, like, I don't even know it all. I just know that I was once a guy who got bullied in school and was always so alone. Then, all of a sudden, I get these strange powers that I can't control (haha, like the young boy version of Elsa). And my looks change and now I'm a little chilly all the time, which, I guess is not so bad once you get used to it.  The experience was horrible though, of how I got my powers.  I don't really want to tell you that part but I guess I'll have to.  Here we go!

  My dirty blonde hair was matted against my scalp and my face scratched and bruised and my amber eyes were swollen. 

Stupid bullies I thought.  Why does this kind of harm satisfy you.  It's the stupidest thing that I've ever heard of.
I spit out a bit of blood and attempted to wipe the dirt off of my face (and failed miserably, if I might add).

Why me? I thought. Why? Why...why...why...Why?...Why?!...Why?!!...WHY ME?!?!
"Anybody else, anybody? So, why me?" I whisper helplessly to the clouds. I often speak to the clouds. I don't know why. I don't know anything. I'm so helpless.... If only someone could take my place.

I know that you probably despise me for saying that, but I already stopped believing that someone would help me long ago. All I can wish for is someone to take my place cause it's never gonna stop. Ever.
I've tried everything. It never stops. I've tried to fight back, but that obviously didn't work. I've tried to skip school. I got grounded and they found out where I lived. I tried hiding. They always found me. I tried to trick them. They were too dumb to fall for it. I even tried to join them, but, apparently, I'm "too soft".

There's only one thing that I haven't tried yet. It will make it stop, definitely, but I don't know if it's worth it yet.

Actually, there's two things that I haven't tried yet. Suicide or murder. Or both. Murder, then suicide.

Oh, yes... That will definitely make it stop.

----------------------------------------------
Ok, so that's the first part of my book. I doubt that anyone will read it but maybe. This is my first book, so don't be rude. I'm also barely "really young" years old so I'm still immature and am sorry if some parts of this book are a little cheesy. Truthfully, I got the idea for this book from a children's movie (not gonna say which one because I'll get embarrassed, but I'm pretty sure you've already figured it out). So, yeah. I'll share something of my life with you after every chapter, if there is even anyone reading this. I don't fully know how this wattpad stuff works yet but I'll try my best.

I already shared that I was "really young" years old so...yeah.

Bye, strangers kind enough to read my book- WAIT! Let me say something really quick, author!
  *sigh* Go ahead...
  Thank you. *clears throat* I just wanted to-Your time is up. This chapter is over.
~author~