While Sungmin was day-dreaming, suddenly he heard the bathroom door opening and he saw Kyuhyun in new clothes, drying his hair with his towel. He wore a white T-shirt and a pair of tracksuit. They locked their eyes for a few second then Kyuhyun was the one who broke the eye contact and Sungmin can see he pouting. Maybe he still feels annoyed at his 'Bunny, pink lover' boyfriend for forgetting his birthday. While on the other hand, Sungmin feel really regrettable towards his boyfriend.

"Baby Kyu?" Sungmin called him out.

"What?" Kyuhyun asked coldly.

"Are you angry at me?" Sungmin asked softly.

"Don't know," with that Kyuhyun went out from the room to prepare some breakfast for their housemates. Alone. He prepared the breakfast alone. Hope he won't poison his housemates and his boyfriend.

Sungmin was still lying in the bed, too lazy to move. Then, his phone received a new message and it is from Hyukjae.

Hyung, the game is starting from now. Get ready!! -Monkey Hyukjae-

Sungmin just sighed.

After the couples having breakfast, HyukHae were the one to clean the dishes. While Sungmin just followed Kyuhyun to the living room. Kyuhyun seemed like he was going to play his PlayStation.

"Okay, now what I have to do?" Sungmin said, finally agreed.

HyukHae couple was smiling ear to ear. They were very happy because Sungmin agreed to join them.

"You need to bring him out for 'date'. Distract him the whole day. For the surprise, just leave it to us. Me, Hyukjae, and our parents will handle it. You just need to bring Kyuhyun somewhere far away from the house. Don't come back before 8 p.m. That's just what you need to do. After the surprise birthday party, then you can go for your actual plan."

Once again, Sungmin sighed and started to do his job.

"Baby Kyu?"

"Hmm?" Kyuhyun hummed coldly. Kyuhyun didn't say any single word to Sungmin since he went out from the room. He even asked HyukHae couple about today's date. But the couple did what Sungmin did. Pretend to forget his birthday. He also felt annoyed because no one has wished for him today. Sungmin felt guiltier. He can saw HyukHae were support him. 'Hwaiting Sungmin Hyung!'

"Let's go on date," Sungmin said.

"What?" Kyuhyun asked for confirmation from Sungmin, maybe he was wrong hearing that Sungmin just now asked him to go on date with him.

But, Sungmin repeat, "Let's go on date. No rejection accepted!! Kaja!" Sungmin stand up from the couch and pushed Kyuhyun to their share room to prepare themselves. Sungmin took a glance at HyukHae who were still hiding out in the kitchen, and HyukHae just winked at Sungmin saying "Have fun!!"

Sungmin brought Kyuhyun to the theme park.

"What are we doing here Ming?" Kyuhyun asked while eating his cotton candy.

"We are here for a date!" Sungmin said simply. "Kyu, we already played one game and bought cotton candy for you, and then you just now asked me what are we doing here? Seriously Baby Kyu?" Sungmin continued.

"I...uh...I just forgot to ask you because I was having fun just now. If we are on date, shouldn't we have some fun?" Kyuhyun tried to hide his pink cheeks and turn around not facing Sungmin. Sungmin however can see his precious boyfriend was blushing. He is too cute!!

"Well, what's next?" Kyuhyun asked him.

While KyuMin couple was having fun at the theme park, HyukHae, HanChul, KangTeuk, YeWook, and YooSu couple were preparing the surprise birthday party for Kyuhyun. And Sungmin, he has his own surprise for Kyuhyun. Just waiting for his turn to surprise his Kyuhyun.

-SKIP TIME-

7p.m.

While Kyuhyun was gone to the toilet, Sungmin received a message from Hyukjae.

You can come back home now. But, don't enter the house before 8p.m and don't forget show up on time!! -Monkey Hyukjae-

Sungmin was feeling nervous and scared. He already prepared his own surprise for Kyuhyun but he was so nervous and afraid. He was afraid that his surprise will fail.

"MINNIE!!" suddenly Kyuhyun came from behind and back hugged Sungmin. He circle his arms around Sungmin neck and put his chin on Sungmin shoulder. At first, Sungmin was shocked, but relaxed himself when he knew that person was the birthday boy. Sungmin turned to look at Kyuhyun's beautiful face. He has pale skin, but that made him more beautiful, with his round brown eyes, pointed nose, and not to mention, a kissable pouty lips. Those lips never get tired of pouting. Sungmin just gave him a sweet smiles and kiss Kyuhyun's now turned to pink cheeks. He cheeks looks a little chubby. That's why he is so cute.

"I'm tired, let's go home!!" Kyuhyun said. Hey, did he forget that today is he's birthday? Seems like Sungmin succeed in distracting Kyuhyun's mind. The plan is going to be successful.

"Oh, my cute baby already tired~~", Sungmin cooed. "Then let's go home".

With that, Sungmin drove them back to their share apartment.

They arrives 15 minutes before 8p.m. Kyuhyun was ready to go out from the car when Sungmin suddenly stopped him. Kyuhyun closed back the car door and looked at Sungmin asking him what's wrong. But, Sungmin didn't answer, he just stared at Kyuhyun. Suddenly, Kyuhyun widened his eyes, shocked that Sungmin was kissing him on lips. It's not like it was their first time kissing but, it was way too sudden for Kyuhyun. It is just an innocent kiss. Kyuhyun started to close his eyes. But then Sungmin opened his eyes to look at Kyuhyun's face, Sungmin saw that his boyfriend was blushing. After a few second, Sungmin let go the pouty lips and continued to stare at his boyfriend blushing face.

Baby, Please Don't Pout [✔]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें