18

Yoongi's POV

When we finally reached the cafe, all of us started to search for a vacant table and sat down. I actually felt awkward and out of place, since Jungkook sat down beside Tzuyu. I don't know why he did, but I noticed that he keeps on following her around the whole time. Jimin on the other hand, sat down beside Mina. Well, what do you expect between these two? Me? I decided to sat down beside Jungkook, on his right. And Nayeon? Well she's sitting beside Mina. Probably, we're facing each other right now, and it looks awkward. She didn't even dare to face me, look at me, but instead she turned her body to the side and stared outside the window. And for me to avoid the awkward atmosphere between me and Nayeon, I took out my phone and wore my headphone and listened to musics.

Jimin couldn't stop his sweetness towards Mina, and the two of them keeps on teasing one another. And I was quite surprised to see Jungkook talking to Tzuyu. I find him weird and introvert, since he never talked to girls before. I wonder what he ate today, and had the courage to talk to Tzuyu. I just smiled with my thought, and crossed my arms over before closing my eyes. I still can't forget about what happened between Nayeon and Naomi. I guess, it was my fault and if it didn't happened earlier, maybe Nayeon and I would be okay by now. But, because of Naomi, she ruined everything and always mess someone who becomes close to me.

I slowly opened my eyes to watch over Nayeon, and I saw her side view. To be honest, she looks beautiful. Well, she really is pretty. I wonder if she had admirers or what, but seriously. She really is so beautiful. Her brown and silky hair, her bunny teeth infront whenever she smiles looks so cute. My eyelids widened, when she turned her around and looked at me. I quickly laid my eyes on my right, and pretended that I didn't look at her. God, that was sudden. Did she just caught me staring at her? Well, if she did that's embarrassing. Maybe, she would think of me that I had feelings for her. I saw her right on the corner of my eye, still looking at me so I just kept my eyes on my right. And I noticed, that her lips curved a little and it became a light smile before looking at her right once again. Wait, did she just smile at me?

I shook my head, and saw Jungkook poking me over at my shoulder. I removed the headphone I'm wearing, and he asked me if what should I order. I nodded a little, and responded.

"Coffee." I looked over at Nayeon's spot, and she was also looking at me. We both answered at the same time, and maybe she also thought that Jungkook she was the one who was asking. I noticed Jimin chuckling a little, and I glared at him which made him stop. Jungkook nodded, before smiling and talking softly.

"Oh, okay. Two coffee's then for our two lovebirds." He teased, so I quickly slapped him over at his back and he rubbed the back of his head before groaning. I saw Tzuyu smiling at Jungkook, and patting his back gently. Woah, I never knew Jungkook became that close with Tzuyu so fast. While we were waiting for our orders, Jimin talked and asked a lot. And then they came to the point, when they were already talking about me.

"Hey Yoongi, how's life doing?" Jimin asked out of the blue, and all of them looked at me, except for one person. I rolled my eyes at him, before sighing deeply. In my peripheral view, I could see Nayeon smiling a little while looking at me, which made me feel nervous and embarrassed. I ignored his question, and instead I just layed my chin on my palm while breathing deeply.

"I kinda noticed." Mina said, which made me feel even more nervous than before. "Nayeon, is there something wrong?" Everyone looked over at her, and me as we wait for her response. She raised one of her eyebrows, and she caught my eyes looking at her.