"Absolute assholes, you two are!" she screams at the two, who cackle and run off. I shake my head in silent laughter, and in seconds I'm face to face with Eleanor. "I hate them both."

"It was funny, in their defense." I smirk, and Eleanor's eyes roll.

"How're you enjoying this, eh?" Eleanor smiles, and I only shrug my shoulders.

"Different." the only word that will allow itself to fall from my lips.

"C'mere, out of everyone's way..." Eleanor takes hold of my shirt and tugs me to the side of the pool, where she slides down to her butt and plops her feet in the water. I follow suit, placing my hands in my lap as I continue to examine the place. "now, why different?"

"Hmm?" I jerk my gaze over to Eleanor, pouting my lip apologetically at her.

"You said it was different. Why?"

"I've never been exposed to such a thing, it's exciting as much as it is terrifying. I don't belong here." the cross against my skin is a chilling reminder.

"You have to live though, babes. You're almost nineteen..."

"I know, I know." I nod my head, grimacing as I spot someone throwing up by the bush. It's only like seven o'clock, isn't it a bit early for people to be throwing up?

"Then don't stress too much, yeah?"

"I have to, El. You know this." I speak softly, looking down at my thighs. I cringe, and desperately look somewhere else.

"Sometimes I just wish you'd move out."

"I can't leave my mother, or the girls."

"One day you'll have to."

"Which is terrifying." Eleanor nods solemnly, and I feel her mood begin to drag. "how about you we head into the pool now, yeah?" I ask in attempts to brighten her. This is supposed to be the best party of the year and I don't want Eleanor worrying about me.

"Sure!" her mood is bright, and I can't help but smile. She just slides right in, a little squeak falling from her mouth as she makes a splash. I bite my lip, hesitant to take my shirt off. "C'mon then, Lou."

I roll my eyes at her impatient tone and do as I'm told, trying to cover my stomach with my hands. I hate my body, and the fact that I have to show it makes me want to die a little inside.

"I wish you could drink, honestly." Eleanor groans as she's handed a red cup, with a wink from a male with green hair.

"Nope." I shake my head, grinning when she splashes me with water. Eleanor takes a giant swig of her drink, places the cup on the edge of the pool, and then splashes me once more. "El!" I whine, before splashing her with much greater force.

She squeals and drops into the water, and I can see her swim away. How that helped her cause, I have no idea. I follow her, dropping down into the water with a smile. I adore swimming, feeling the water consume me. I come up for water, wiping my eyes and nose and then I push my hair from my eyes. Eleanor's off talking to a group of girls, and I sigh inwardly. I hate being awkward and alone, but I knew it would happen eventually.

It's later on in the night, and Niall's house is more crowded than ever. Girls and guys are hooking up all over the place, and more than enough drunk people are stumbling around. I should've left a while ago, but Zayn is absolutely smashed and I can't leave him like this.

He's currently with Perrie, drawing patters on her thigh. Eleanor, Stan, and Niall are drifting from group to group, offering a loud laugh or two. Liam is actually no where to be found, and I have suspicions that he's one of the many hooking up tonight. I wrinkle my nose at the thought.

"Tommo!" I jump as an arm is thrown around me, and I look to see one of my teammates, Dylan. He offers me a drunken smile, and a salute with a red cup in tow.

"Dylan." I try to sound cheerful, but the party has left my body.

"Why aren't ya drinkin'?" he frowns as he stumbles.

"I don't drink." I smile politely, kind of hoping he'll drop the subject and find a much more interesting person to talk to.

"Oh, well," Dylan hiccups, his brown eyes furrowing. "we have a game in a week!"

"I know." I chuckle at his excited tone, I'm very nervous.

"You'll lead us to victory, I think." Dylan giggles, and I roll my eyes with a small blush. The team has such faith in me, I can only hope that their faith is well placed.

"Thank you." I mumble, and then Dylan hurries off once a girl walks past him. She leaves nothing to the imagine, and it makes me close my eyes in confusion. Why would girls do that? I mean I get it, girls like to be sexy sometimes but, showing that much off?

"Louis!" I groan inwardly as Eleanor's drunken laugh interrupts my thoughts. I love my friend to death but, she's quite clingy and in the face whenever she's drunk. Thankfully I've only had to deal with that a hand full of times, but frankly, that's a handful too many.

"Hey." her front collides with my back, arms wrapping around my front. I place my hands on hers, trying to steady her.

"I think I'm drunk."

"Maybe." Eleanor laughs at that, pinching my stomach so that I release her. She comes to stand beside me, her hair is now out of the bun and absolute mess.

"I didn't expect Harreh to be here." Eleanor mumbles, making me furrow my brows in confusion.

"Harreh?"

"Harry Styles." she answers me, and I look all around till my eyes land on the entrance. It's still not dark, so I can see him perfectly. The punk is in his usual attire, black and dangerous. I can see the cigarette dangling from his lips, and I roll my eyes.

"Why did you not expect him?"

"He hates everyone." Eleanor tells me, before her name is called. I watch her leave with a flick of her fingers, and I'm left alone once more.

I watch Harry move through the mass of people with grace, it's obvious he's comfortable and at ease with himself. His eyes are darkened, possibly from the make-up he wears occasionally.

Suddenly, our eyes meet and the hairs on the back of my neck stand straight up. I feel my eyes widen, because it's like a zap has just went through me. His green eyes stay on me a few seconds, seeming calculative before they narrow.

I bite my lip and look away, appalled by that. I had never make direct eye contact with the punk, I didn't have a reason to. He's labeled evil, and I was warned to stay away from him ever since he came back with piercings and sinful tattoos. That was two years ago, and the stories have only gotten worse.

I shake my head, telling myself to stop thinking about him. It's easy to, as he's nothing in my life. I decide to head home, praying that I won't end up with too many bruises.

I'll just have to deal with the consequences of living.

So I'm not officially back, but here's just a preview of the new version! I'm getting a little bit better, and hopefully I'll be back by next year! Love you all, and the support has been incredible!