Chapter 2- Welcome to HollyWood

This is my first FanFic so please give me tips, and don't judge. Read and Vote!!

And Theme Song of this chapter is "Welcome to HolloyWood" -Mitchel Musso

Zoey's POV

I just landed in LA, and I'm so excited. I moved here to accomplish something in life, I've always dreamed of acting and singing. So I'm going to work my hardest to prove to my family anything is possible.

My dad is paying for me to live here for the summer, the deal is I have to get some kind of job (that will help my entertainment career) by the end of the summer, or else I have to move back home, which is London.

I saw a chauffeur, he held up a sign that read "Zoey Morgan" that must have been my ride. I walked over to him, and he opened a door to a pretty nice SUV. I got in, and he put my luggage in the back. He drove me to where I was staying, it was a rental house, my aunt got it all fixed up for me, she lived a few hours away.

The chauffeur opened the door, and I got out, he handed me the bags, then left. I was walking up to the door when I saw my neighbors goofing off in their front yard, they seemed crazy, just my type. I walked in the door, the house was kind of big for one person, but my friend is coming next week, and she'll live here for the rest of the summer!

I sat my bags in my room, I didn't have a dresser to put the clothes in yet, I'll buy furniture tomorrow. I looked around the house, it was really nice. I went to the garage, I was instantly shocked.

Parked right in front of me was the car of my dreams. It was a midnight blue 2013 Ford Focus, it was amazing! I got in the front seat, and saw note. It read:

Dear Zoey,

Happy Belated 17th Birthday, here's your present, it's yours for good, hope you like it! I love you! <3 I'll check up on you later.

-Aunt Mel xoxo

She was by far the best aunt ever, I drove out of the driveway, and out to LA. As I pulled out of the driveway, the neighbors that were goofing off, stopped, looked, and I saw their jaw drop.

This was going to be the best summer ever.