– Oh mine was great as always. Just being more awesome every day.

– i'd like to have your attitude xD

I'd like to have it too.

– I'm afraid only awesome people like me can have it!

– are u saying i'm not awesome?

She actually looked pretty awesome to me. Definitely more than I was.

– Hmm... not until you use a capital letter, nope.

– WELL WHO'S AWESOME NOW?

I chuckled.

– You still didn't use any punctuation, though. Sorry.

– well guess what? awesome people break the rules. So i'm breaking yours!

– Oh, look. You used a capital 'S'! That's progress!

– bitch -.-

Somehow, that little chat conversation, as worthless as it might seem to most, made me feel weightless. Evelyn made me feel weightless in a time when I had the weight of the whole world on my shoulders.

– I'm joking, girl. I must admit, alright. You're pretty awesome yourself.

– now we're talking. i'm going out with Sean. see u later Mr. Charming. <-- look at me using capital letters and punctuation only for u.

And there was reality once again. Just as I felt like we were bonding more than ever, she's going out with her boyfriend.

The way she talked-- or wrote, to me, though, made me feel kind of special. I mean, you could tell she actually cared about me and I was someone special in her day. Not just another wrestling dude she met online and she talked to in her spare time. I felt like, maybe, we were actually becoming friends.

And that's what got me to get out of bed in a hurry and stand up by actually jumping, and then skipping all the way to the kitchen for dinner. At least until I saw my father at the table. Then I seamlessly stopped jumping and started walking like a zombie.

"You want to hear something funny?" asked my father, as soon as I sat at the table.

I hesitated for a moment, because I knew nothing funny could possibly come out of my father's mouth, but then I nodded.

He smirked. "Today your mom almost crashed with another car."

"Jesus Christ, here we go again." I mumbled, as I saw mom starting to counterstrike.

"I told you, it wasn't my fault. He suddenly stopped in the middle of the street," she cried.

"Well, it was your idea to get in the car in the first place," he complained.

"So what?" she moaned, "I should never get out if I want to stay alive?"

"No," he shrieked, "You should never get out if you don't want to break the car!"

You are a fucking idiot," she yelled as she stood up, "I hope something bad happens to you so I can blame it all on you!"

At that point, I took a deep breath, stood up and walked back to my room, without looking at either of them. How could I keep dealing with that craziness for four more years? It was insane.