What will happen? Blushing

Chapter 11. Cassidy

Liam was driving, so Stefanie was in the passenger seat. Me and Harry were in the back. He was in the middle seat, I was in the right window seat.

He leaned over to whisper in my ear, "You look breathtaking." His eyes skirted over me once more. I felt chills rise up every inch of my skin as they traveled up and down my body. I smiled shyly again.

"You don't look so bad yourself." I said quietly. He smirked. I rolled my eyes, but my smile widened. His fingers grazed the top of my hand. My eyes watched as he played with it. It felt nice. It tickled as he gently rubbed my palm. My nose scrunched up from the odd pleasure that it sent shivering down my spine. He smiled sweetly at me. Our fingers entwined once more as Liam spoke up.

"So what do you think is going to happen when people see us there?" he asked.

"Probably nothing." He glanced back at with a confused expression. "People at our school don't like you all that much. Me, Stefanie, Kendall, and Sheldon are the only ones who like One Direction. So at the most, those two will be freaking out and everyone else will be giving us dirty looks." Harry looked over at me with a slightly angry look. My eyebrows pushed together, questioning what was wrong. His eyes fell to the floor as he breathed. I decided to let it go, but I gave his hand a reassuring squeeze.

"So you're saying, you didn't want to tell people you're related to me because they don't like me? Therefore, they wouldn't like you?" I shook my head.

"That's not it," I replied, "People would want to be around me because I'm related to you. Just because you're not their favorite famous person in the world doesn't mean they wouldn't use me to get to you." I shrugged. He nodded in understanding.

"Well, no one has to know we're related. All they need to know is we're with you, and you're the two prettiest girls at prom." He smiled at Stef. I could just see her blushing as she tries to hide her face in her perfect blonde curtain of hair. I smiled at the thought.

I wondered if Liam could tell she liked him. I knew I could. I knew Harry could. I bet even Louis, Zayn, and Niall could. Then again, everyone could tell I liked Harry. So really I had no room to talk.

I blushed at my own thoughts. Harry looked at me with soft eyes again. He smiled. His finger brushed my cheek.

"You're cute when you blush," This caused me to blush deeper. His eyes sparkled with amusement and adoration. I loved his eyes. Green with gold flecks that sparkled with every smile he flashed with his perfectly white teeth.

I was falling deeper and deeper under the spell that those eyes cast over me. I didn't show sign of stopping either.

"We're here," Liam interrupted my thoughts.

Well here goes nothing...