Undertale Sans lemon

Today was your birthday day today. Everybody wished you a happy birthday and gave you there gifts, but Sans you haven't seen him all day.

Was he avoiding you. So you walked to his house. Papyrus wasn't there he was with Undyne for the next few days training.

So you walked in without knocking, you walked to Sans room you here groans and moans then u heard Sans say something, so you but your ear to the door.

"Ah...ngh..(y/n)." Sans groaned
You knew Sans liked you but you didn't think like this. You knocked on the door. You heard him say something but didn't care what it was.

"Who is it"

"It's (y/n)"

You opened the door to a blushing Sans. You could see the lust in his eyes when you looked at him. You sat on his bed next to him. He looked at you with a confused look.

"Is something wrong (y/n)"

"Theres a little problem" you said

"What's is it (y/n)"

"I haven't seen you all day did you forget it was my birthday?"

"No"

He kissed you, you melted into it right away. You got up taking off your clothes Sans did the same. When you where done you turned around and walked to him.

He grabbed you and put you up against the wall putting himself in you and started moving in a way that made you wince a little.

He started moving faster making claw marks on the wall. All that was heard threw the room was moans, groans, and the sound of skin and bone hitting.

Sans sits on the bed with you on his lap.(he was crisscrossed)

He was going really fast and deep making you go insane with how much pleasure hes giving you.

You look at him in the eyes and grab his face kissing him in a deep kiss. He grabs your butt and you groan at this making you want more.

"Sans..ahh...ngh...ah more please."

Then you saw something glow in between you two. It was your souls. Then he grabs it and starts rubbing them causing more pleasure to go threw you both.

You moans and hugged Sans. His right hand grabbed your back and the other held your head pulling you closer.

He started to go faster, and sloppy. Your souls where making noises moving together. Sans started to grunt and groan more.

You where really close. Like bout to burst right then and there. Sans looked at you. Your eyes are closed moaning. Then he trusted harder, this made you lose it your head flew back and released on him really hard making him cum too.

He stop and you both where panting. Then he kissed you making you jump a little at the sudden movement.

He looked at you then you laid your head on his shoulder and fell asleep. He slipped out of you really slow moaning in the process.

He laid you down looking at you. He was going to pull the cover over you both but he thought it was too hot to be covered up. He kissed you and said.

"Happy birthday (y/n)"