↠ 0.15

"MY LAST RELATIONSHIP was two years ago, I was 16 maybe 17 at that time and I was in high school of course. I met her in Montreal on a trip there with my family and we became really close. I was in Montreal for a month so our relationship sort of started there and when I went back to Thornhill I missed her a lot. I felt like half of my heart was somewhere else I know, we just met, but I felt amazing when I was with her. We were strong for a year and a couple weeks before the draft I visited her to surprise her and hopefully take her with me.

"She would always tell me how she loved me and would do anything for me, I thought she was for real. We were 18 at this time and in love, or at least I was. I went to her house and knocked on the door, but no one answered. So I decided to climb up the tree that was next to her room, something I did every day we were together. When I got to the top, I looked inside, she was in bed and I thought she was alone. So I walked into her room as quietly as possible and once I walked in, I saw another guy walk out of her bathroom with a towel around his waist.

"I couldn't believe what she did to me, how she made me fall for her then crushed my heart. This guy didn't know what to do so he just stood there, shocked. I guess she didn't tell him about me. I threw the flowers I got for her on her bed and she woke up, she saw me and started crying as she tried to give her explanation as to how this could've happened. I didn't listen though, I just walked out of her room. I haven't seen her since, but the look on that guys face and the fact that I was so caught up in her that I didn't even believe she could ever to me just showed how people aren't who you really think they are."