"If there is nothing else, then you may leave." Splinter instructed. I nod and get up, leaving him and shutting the door behind me. I noticed that the guys were nearby, trying to look like they were doing other things. "And it seems that your brothers were eavesdropping again." Splinter said and Mikey gave a small meep in surprise. I rolled my eyes at him and left the large living space, heading to my room.

Their gazes just followed me and I heard one of them approaching. "Hey, Bella, what'd he tell you?" Mikey asked. I just rolled my eyes at him and ignored him. "Come on, you gotta tell me, Bell." He kept on pestering me and I just tried to ignore him, but I ended up snapping my tail at him. He yelped at that and jumped away. I could see Raphael smirking at how Mikey was frightened, even though he, too, was at a distance with the brainiac. They knew to stay away whenever I'm irritated.

While he was at a distance, Leo just stared, silently. Like he was waiting. Like he knew something was going to happen. I looked away from him and used my wall crawling ability to climb up and into my room, closing the curtain behind me. Why is there a curtain? Well considering that I'm the only girl living with these guys, I needed a form of privacy. Plus someone threw out some nice curtains. Sure it's a plain color, but I think it looks nice.

I sighed and sat on my mattress, shifting my tail next to me just to sit comfortably... I sat there. Nothing happened. I shifted in my seat. Nothing still. I ended up snapping my tail a little. Seems I was a little more restless than I usually was. Could anyone blame me? I mean, I just had a vision. That rarely ever happens at all. It just kept bothering me. I got myself up and looked out of my room. 'Would they notice if I left?' I thought. I glanced left and right for a moment, noting that my brothers were busy once more and cautiously began walking.

I had to be mindful of the area around me and that each of us had our senses heightened overtime. One wrong move and they would know something wasn't right. I looked around once more. Mikey's eyes were glued on the television screens, Don was working on something in his lab, Raph was busy honing on his fighting skills with a dummy, and for some reason, I couldn't see Leo around them. I looked ahead to the exit, having to guess that he was waiting there. He did the same thing with Raphael when we all chased that Mouser robot. I wouldn't see why he wouldn't do it again.

I had to think. 'How could I get around him?' I thought before looking to my hands. 'I remember now.' I almost forgot about my natural wall crawling ability. I don't know why I'd forget something that I used often. I climbed up the side of the room, going up the wall. While still above ground, I crawled along the wall before going into the tunnel, trying to stay hidden. Seriously if you even shift some light particles around Leo, he will notice immediately and act accordingly, depending on the situation at hand.

I could see him now. His arms were crossed and he looked around, keeping his senses alert. I breathed silently, hoping he wouldn't notice me pass by. With the little light and how he stood, he actually looked... dangerous, much like how a shinobi is supposed to look.

I must have miscalculated while scaling the wall for I ended up making a small noise. His head turned to my direction and I could feel him glaring. Either I move quietly out of his line of sight or I get down to him and explain. Explaining would take too long though and for all I know he's going to try to keep me here. After all, he was fighting Raph just to keep him home.

I didn't want to make this decision, but I had to do something. I crawled along the ceiling, getting away from his line of sight before getting down. As much as I should've revealed myself to Leo, I really need some time to think to myself. I looked back to the entrance of our home just around the corner before turning and walking ahead, making sure to keep silent for a while.