Challenge Idea #1 For April 2017 [CLOSED]

Imagine you're a flower getting pounded on my humans' shoes as they run and play on your grassy home. You'd want justice, you'd want to live peacefully wouldn't you?

What about being the new kid on the block? Were you ever teased? Did you ever get so angry that you wanted to punch all of their faces or knee their groins?

This is your moment.

Show them all what you got in your self-written short story! This month's challenge is to persevere your challenges (pun intended, haha) by showing them all that you're confident and can raise your voice if needed!

Just a heads up: We are not promoting violence, kidnapping, or whatever shit that comes to your mind! We are simply encouraging you to raise your voice! However, books with swearing in every line is not appealing and there will be a limit!

Rules:
1) It has to have a minimum of 4 words and maximum of 4000 words.

2) Can only have one chapter, unless there's a synopsis/prologue then there can be two.

3) Can only contain a maximum of 25 swear words.

4) Tag your story #JustSwearItOutApril17 & dedicate it to us, for it to be seen.

6) Lastly, have fun!

The deadline to get your stories in is, April 30th 11:59PM PST. The sooner the better though! Remember that this isn't a contest (it's a challenge), but the ones (there can be many winners) we really like will receive a shoutout from this campaign! They will also be featured in our "Challenge of the Allergies Month" reading list. GOOD LUCK!!

Regards,
Team SwearFreely

p.s. all sorts of #SwearFreely admins are NOT allowed to do these challenges