Chap 2:The Game

(Things to look for:
Y/N: Your Name
H/C:Hair Color/Colour
E/C:Eye Color/Colour
S/N:Ship Name)
~ Paperjam's Point Of View ~
I sigh. A game today... I think. My mind was just on that Y/N girl. Her beautiful H/C and E/C. I just gotta focus on the game but then... I saw
Y/N come in the gym to watch the game with all the other 100 people. Oh jeez, this is gonna be hard.
~Y/N's Point of View ~
I walk in the gym and it was PACKED! I saw PJ staring at me when I walked in. When I turned my head to look he would stop. Sometimes it looked like he was blushing... But a purple color/colour. I sat at a seat next to Alphys and Palette. We said some things before the game started. When the game started our lips were zipped. I watched as PJ got a lot of shots. Then a few moments later, he fell to the floor. His eyes open, but he was breathing hard. Next thing I knew, I was freaking out in my head. I watched him get help up and go to the resting bench. (Whatever you wanna call it :P) I think he was just tired and his heart couldn't take all the exercise he got.
~Alphys Point Of View~
I didn't think about the game. I was thinking about things. 1 was Undyne, the hottest fish ever! 2 was the S/N ship! It was Paperjam x Y/N. I saw the way PJ was looking at Y/N! The ship is sailing! Go S/N!!! For the sea! (Idk ._.)
~Palette's Point Of View~
Me and PJ are kinda friends, but I know he likes Y/N! I mean he did tell me. Anyway, What happened to PJ?! Oh I hope he is Ok! Also, I bet Y/N likes him too but I have a feeling someone else likes PJ.... Oh jeez... Here we go with the drama soon.
~ Le time skip bought by SANESS!! ~
~Back to Y/N's Point Of View~
The game is over but when I was about to go out the door someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see PJ. I smile. "Hey.." PJ says. "H-Hi." I say nervously. "Nice to meet you, I'm Paperjam. But call me PJ" PJ says.
"I am Y-Y/N and n-nice to meet you t-too." I say back smiling. Next thing you know I got his number.
(Hey guys! So during this I was like "ALL THE POINT OF VIEWS!!" xD Is that weird?
Word Count:444 Words)