Jealous

Hye Jung (Park Shin Hye) POV

It's like the 5th time I'm calling Ji Hong and he's still not answering. I wanted to have lunch with him but he may be busy. I exit Seo Woo and I's office to head to the hospital cafeteria. Alone. When I suddenly saw him...

"Hong Ji Hong! Hey! I've been calling you for ages! Do you wanna have lunch together at the cafeteria?" I asked

"I'm sorry Hye Jung, I need to do my rounds as of the moment." He answered with a monotone.

"Oh. Can I come? We can head to the cafeteria afterwards." I said.

"I'm sorry. I just want to be alone right now." He answered with a stoic face. I just bowed and left.

What has gotten into him? Did I piss him off? As I was looking back at my actions, I bumped into Yoon Do.

"Hey! I haven't seen you since you got suspended! Wanna catch up at lunch?" He said.

"Sure. I'd love that!" I answered. I knew that Yoon Do has feelings for me but I want to be friends with the whole Neurology Department and I guess there's no harm in befriending a guy harboring feelings for me right? As long as the feelings aren't mutual when it comes to me I guess our friendship would go well.

We walked together to the cafeteria with small talk about how our patients are doing. We sat together in a table and proceedes with our lunch until....I accidentaly spilled yoghurt on him while I was opening it. It was officialy a food fight for him. He picked up a pea and threw it at me. Oh it was on. I grabbed a spoonful of rice and launched it at him. I burst out laughing because his face was priceless. He stared at me with a rice covered faced that was obviously confused as to why I was laughing like a maniac.

"Yoon Do! You look ridiculous with all that rice on your face and hair!" I told him with a giggle. I started to pick out the rice grains from his hair and face.

I honestly had a great time. I didn't expect it but I actually had fun with the one and only Jung Yoon Do. I thought it would be awkward like the other times (cringe).

Ji Hong (Kim Rae Won) POV

I know that I was a bit cold towards Hye Jung and it's wrong to blame it on stress but that's what's happening. I'm stressed with President Jin and his father. As soon as Hye Jung left, I felt so guilty. I shouldn't have directed my negative emotions towards her. I decided to look for her and guess what I saw:

Yoon Do and Hye Jung laughing their ass off. Alone. Together. In the hospital cafeteria. In the same table. Just them. With Hye Jung leaning towards Yoon Do to pick out things from his face.

I was angry wait I was furious. Not at her but at myself (and Yoon Do of course because he's still trying to chase my girlfriend even if he knows we're official) because I was the one who pushed her away. I decided to call her on her phone. It rang for a few seconds until I saw her take her phone out of her pocket and decline my call. What the hell? I tried calling her again and thankfully she answered.

JH: Hey! You wanna have lunch now?

HJ: Oh. I'm sorry I thought that since you're doing your rounds, I'll do mine too besides, I'm not hungry anyways.

JH: Ah okay. See you later!

end of phone call

I can't believe it. She lied to me. Why would she lie to me? Unless....she's cheating on me! She must be harboring feelings for Yoon Do too! Oh no! How could I have let this happen?! No! I lost her for 13 years and I'm not losing her now. I stormed to my office to at least vent out my anger. I thrashed my whole office as I kicked some books and threw some pen and papers. My office looked like a mess. I turned towards the mirror and saw myself. I looked like a mess with my hair disheveled as I pulled it awhile ago in utter anger. I texted Hye jung to come to my office immediately.

Hye Jung (Park Shin Hye) POV

As Yoon Do and I were laughing, I felt my phone vibrate. At first, I ignored it but then it became relentless so I pulled it out of my pocket to see who was calling. Oh. It was Hong Ji Hong.