Secrets

I stood there in shock. Frozen .
"Elena..." I said to her
"Alinda...... hi" she says holding back tears then we both run up to each other and we start laughing and hugging and she pulls back still holding me by my shoulders
" oh my god , we really are twins even more than  Katherine..." she says ...but sweetie who the hell is Katherine ?
She notices my confused look
And says "nothing nothing come on I have people I want you to meet " she saying grabbing my hand and walking me outside . Oh fucking fuck i am not good with people. 

Elena's P.O. V
" ok so get in your car and trail me" I told her while getting in my car she nods and go to a black Mustang ... WOW...This girl has taste and clearly money Damon is hmmmm gonna like her
I Text everyone and tell them to meet me at the boarding house Because this is going to take a lot of explaining to do lord help me.
" oh my god I should have told them about her and that's she's coming . Oh lord this is a bad idea but hey at least I wont have to tell this story over and over to everyone now I can just do it once and get it all over with " I said to myself in my car alone, slamming my head on the wheel .
I get a text from everyone saying okay and apparently only Stefan is at home. Now we are almost there .
              ~Alinda's P.O.V~
I'm kind of freaking out . What if she doesn't like me ? What if her friends don't like me ? What if they find out about my secrets ? Oh no! I should just leave now , no one wants to deal with some new girl with family issues and have to feel like they have to comfort her 24/7. 

NO! This is your sister and she will love you and they won't find out and everything will be okay !

" OMG! I'm so scared " I whispered to myself as I pull up behind Elena to a huge house .
I get out and walk up to door with Elena and she smiles and opens the door... okay well this must be a pretty safe town if they don't lock the doors lol .
" here we are , home sweet home" she says while looking around . I gape my eyes as I look around from were I stand " wow ... this place is really yours ? It's amazing " I say as she just laughs at me
" yea well I live here with my boyfriend whose name is Damon and his brother / my ex boyfriend whose name is Stefan" she says
"Hmmm that's one hell of a Tv show 😂 if you ask me"
and just as i say that a man walks down the stairs
" Elena what's goi- Katherine!" The man says angrily and starts walking towards me fast . I get scared and start heading for the door when Elena grabs me and tells this man it's okay and that I'm not her . Who ever her is ...
" then who is she ELENA!" the man is really scaring me and I start to feel tears roll down my face .
"  Stefan this is .... my twin sister .. Alinda" Elena says gesturing towards me.
" Elena , what the hell are you talking about " Stefan says annoyed which In my past experiences doesn't always end well when a man is annoyed with a woman .
"I just found out I have a twin sister and turns out John didn't want us to know about each other since klause was around " Elena says then Stefan looks at me and softens .
" hi I'm Stefan " he says offering his hand . I look away and step behind Elena .
" it's okay Alinda he won't hurt you " Elena says smiling at me .
I slowly step around Elena and reach my hand out to Stefan but jumped when a man with bright blue eyes burst through the doors, he looks at me and gets angry and with in the speed of light he in front of me and is pushing me against the wall . I begin to sob as he lifts me off the floor by my neck and Elena speeds over and pulls the man off of me and I fall to the ground and cry , Stefan runs over to me and try's to help me up but I crawl my fastest to the corner covering myself . I'm shaking uncontrollably while flashes of my past hit me all at once .
Flashbacks:
"GET THE FUCK OVER HER NOW ALINDA!" My mother screams at me while I try to run to my room from my dad. " no, please mom I don't like it ! 😭"
Dad: " you know you make things worse when you run away like a little bitch now come here and lay down"
Alinda: "please, I'll do anything please just don't !"
He rips her panties off causing dull, painful cuts to form on the sides of her hips
Alinda: "AHHHH STOPP PLEASE NOOO PLEASE IM SO SORRY"
He pushes her hands down and shoves his penis inside her deep for the first time causing her to scream in agony.
*FLASHBACK OVER*
"that's not Katherine! Damon!" Elena says to her ....boyfriend ?
" what the hell are you talking about ELENA!" He says pissed and comes over to me and grabs my arm pulling me up harshly making me cry even harder ... i know what's coming next .
" I promise I will explain everything once everyone is here okay , trust me ." Elena says grabbing me and bringing me over to the couch.
We sit down and she hugs me
" I'm so so sorry , they didn't know about you and thought you were someone else I'm sorry😫" she says while hugging me . I went to say something but the door opens and I jump as around 10 people walk in .
They all sat down glaring at me . I felt so uncomfortable, scared and overwhelmed so i stepped outside for a moment to breathe