Must read this

Hello everybody,
I would like to just say a few quick things. I wrote this fanfic when I was twelve years old and it was my first time writing a story, with that said nothing makes sense and everything is spelled horrible.

Ive been off Wattpad for about a year and a half because I rewrote this entire story and changed it to where all the names were different and it was now going to be a harry fanfic and I kept it all on my phone and then it broke and I lost months worth of work and I just lost all motivation for the story.

BUT  I am now seventeen and would love to rewrite or at least finally edit this story because so many people like it even though it's crazy and all over the place.

So just bare with me so a while because this story could be so good but I was just so young and didn't realize that I was doing but I am so excited to finally get this story done and just so everyone who is re-reading this story knows or for anyone who doesn't get confused the chapters the are spelled out ex (O N E) are the new chapters that are edited. And Kaylee is now named Isabelle and Kate is now Melanie. And in the meantime go read my story Little Bird. It's a lot better and can keep you occupied.
                 Love you all ~Katie