"Practice, wae?" she answered then asked again.

"Just."

"Tell me, wae?" she insisted.

"You know what today is right?"

"Ouh, it's the first day of your fan meeting," she stated. "Mianhae, I couldn't be there," she apologized, figuring out that he wanted her to be there.

She heard him sigh. "Gwenchana," he expressed. She didn't buy it though, she knew he had high hopes of her going to BTS' fanmeeting.

"I know you'll do great, you always do!" she said as a matter of fact.

"It's different when you're there," she heard him whisper. She smiled at this. If you only know my plan! Her smile grew wider thinking about her plan.

She heard him sigh again. "Don't be too pretty," he requested. She furrowed her brows.

"Guys might hit on you again," he started explaining. "I'm not there to protect you." She smiled at his statement, rather touched. Sometimes, he just becomes too over protective of her.

Pabo! Why would I entertain other guys when they're not you? "That won't happen," she tried to assure him.

"Ani, still," he argued.

"Arasso," she gave up. He's not the type to lose on an argument about this.

"The show will start soon," she informed him.

"Ouh, fighting!" he cheered her.

"You too, fighting!" she said then hung up the call.

She smiled when the phone call was cut and looked at her phone. She sighed. It's really different when he gets possessive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were guests at a variety show, together with some of her group members. He wasn't there but some of his group members were also invited.

During the show, there were a couple of people who pretended to be teachers and instructors.

She was asked by the hosts if one of the participants were her ideal type, she just went with the flow and said yes.

She was then called by the hosts to go to the stage since one of the participants would make a poem for her. She obliged since it was work.

What happened shocked her and everyone in the audience. She just shrugged it off, thinking it was part of the show.

Later that night, when she was about to sleep, she heard her phone ring.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Tzuyu~yah, gwenchana?" she furrowed her brows.

"Neh, gwenchanayo." It was him! He sounded really worried.

"Jinjja gwenchana?"

"Neh sunbaenim. Waeyo?" she asked, curious. He must have been mistaken.

"I heard what happened in the show," he explained, referring to the show earlier. She was just silent. She pouted, she didn't understand.

"Did that guy touch you or something?" he asked.

"Aniyo," she politely answered.

"The hyungs told me what happened," he started. "You were hit on by some random guy during the show." Now, she understood.

"It was just work sunbae," she clarified.

"Still, you should be careful with guys like that. It may seem like they were acting but actually it wasn't just pure acting. They may seem kind but they're not."