Chapter 1

"Hello... I'm Sabrina S. Fightings. My middle intial, S, means Strong. Weird right? Haha...yeah I'm weird. I'm 15 years old. I always study homeschool before that's why I'm not so familiar with the rules in school...so uhmm.. I hope we can be friends." I said infront then smile.

"You may know take your seat, Miss Fightings." Ma'am Boyer, our adviser, said.

"Where, Ma'am?" I asked.

"Well... There, seat beside Miss Volkl behind Miss Dizon. Don't worry, they're very friendly." She said.

"Oh. Then thank you Ma'am." I said then while walking to my seat, someone tripped me and 'cause of that I fell on the ground.

"Ang lampa naman nya." I heard someone saidq then everyone laughed. Well, I'm in the Philippines but I grew up in America but stayed in Seoul for 4years. So yeah, I know how to speak Hangukmal or Hangul.

I'm studying Filipino since summer time to communicate but I don't know what the girl meant by "lampa".

Someone helped me to stand up. I looked at her. Oh she's so cute! She smiled at me.

We walked to our chair. So she's Miss Volkl.

She's pretty ♥3♥

"Since its the first day, I'm giving you time to catch up with each other. Or get to meet up new friends." Ma'am Boyer said.

Then everyone got wild then go seat to the armchairs of their friends. What the?! Chairs are invented to be sat on, not armchairs! I don't see the point of seating on the top of the armchair.

"Hey! I'm Ezia Volkl. 13 years old going 14 on August 02." She said with a big smile on her face.

"You're younger. You should only be in Grade 8 right?" I asked computing well we're already grade 10. I'm going 16 already as you all didn't know.

"I'm actually accelerated. 'Cause my brother always teach me advanced things. His also grade 10 actually." She said.

"Oh.. Sorry if I speak english alot. Its just that I grew up in America." I said.

"Its fine. Every summer I visit in America. Because my grandmother lives there." She said and that made me remember Lola Maria. She's a Dizon.

"What's the name of your grandmother?" I asked.

"Lola Maria. Lola Maria Celeste Dizon." She said.

"I think I know her. On Christmas break, I'm going in California to visit my mother. You wanna come? Let's visit Lola Maria." I said feeling close.

"Oh! So you're Rina?" She asked.

"Yes." I said then smiled.

"Heyyyyowzz wazzup couz!!" I was a bit shocked because she shouted from behind me.

"Oh hey there newbie!" She said then smiled. So pretty ♥3♥. She's like a lesbian. But nope the way she smile, its so girly. But her outfit, oooh gangster style.

"Couz, hinaan mo nga yung boses mo. Nabibingi ata sayo si Rina." Sabi nya.

"Sorry what? I can't understand you." The girl said nearing her ears to Ezia's mouth.

But instead of repeating what she said, she just pushed the girl's head causing her to bump her head on the chair..

"PROBLEMA MO?!" Sigaw nya.

"Hehe sorry na, Ate Shasha." Ezia said.

"Okay lang!" Sabi nya with a smile on her face.

"Yeah I knoe I have a vampire teeth but stop staring -.-" I giggled on her tone.

"Its pretty, actually. I'm Sabrina but you can call me Rina or Sabby." I said.

"Well thank you then. I'll call you Sabby! Oh and my name is Trisha. They call me Trish but for you, you can call me Shasha." She said.

"Bestfriend kagad, couz?" Ezia asked.

"Yeah, she seems nice. Turuan natin sya ng tagalog!" Her smile grew bigger.

"Huh?" I didn't understand her technically.

"Uhmm she told me that we'll teach you Filipino." Ezia said.

"Wae?" I asked. Oopps! Hangul talking -.-

"Wait...wait... Do you speak Hangul?" Shasha asked.

"Yeah... Actually I stayed in Korea for 4 years before going here." I said.

"Oh... Teach me hangul!" They both exclaimed.

"Okay?" I answered in a question kind of way.

"Let's make a squad." Ezia said.

"The TEST squad." Someone said from behind.

"Tracy!" They exclaimed. Now I'm gonna guess who she is! She's Tracy, guys!! Hehe ofcourse I heard it.

"Woh woh! Sssh! Hey Sab! I'm Tracy, and I'll be the one completing the TEST squad. T for Trisha, E for Ezia, S for Sabrina then another T for Tracy!

"Well thanks for making me your friend, guys." I smiled.

"Ezia! Tara na bilisan mo! Kakain na tayo!" I looked at the one who called Ezia. Oooh! That guy, eh? The one who tripped me, seriously?

"Kuya, kela Ate Shasha ako sasabay kumain." She answered.

"No. You're coming with me." He said.

"No. You're coming with me." Ezia mimicked him but in a more girly tone of voice.

"Drake naman, payagan mona, para minsan lang." Shasha said, I'm already nosebleeding guys! Help me T3T.

"Minsan lang naman, tapos magiging araw-araw?" He said on an asking tone voice.

"Kuya, malaki nako, I can handle myself." What are they even talking about? I can't relate because I couldn't understand.

"K fine. Hey Sabrina, watch out." He said winking. Why in the hell did he did that for?

"I think he likes you." Tracy said.

"Where in the hell did you get that thought?" I asked slightly impatient 'cause I'm already hungry >3<.

"Hehe nowhere to be found." Tracy answered scratching her head. Cute ♥3♥

"Let's go to the foodcourt!" And they pulled me out of the room.

They have different aura, and different style.

Ezia have this lovely style. She acts so girly and she acts so innocent, she have a smile that always comes with her eyes. And she have a friendly personality in her that is matched with her happy-go-lucky aura.

Trisha have this cool style. She have this emotion showing eyes, she acts so strong but I can see she goes through alot. And she have a fighting spirit that matches her strong aura.

And Tracy have this pop style. She have a cold eyes that doesn't actually match her personality. Or she just doesn't want anyone to know what she actually feels. She have this serious aura.

While I have this nerd style, but not the typical nerd style. I wear glasses, bring books, uncombed hair, wear large sweater, short shorts that is already covered by my large sweater. Yeah seriously its large. I'm 5'7 in height. I have a weak personality which doesn't my strong aura.

Well that's what we all say! Strong on the outside but weak on the inside!

----------------------------

A|N
Taglish po ito actually.

I hope you like it guys! By the way, I'm Trisha :)

Vote and comment guys :)!!