1: Elaesa Targaryen

A/N: Daenerys does NOT exist for the sake of my work.

My hand maidens drew me a scalding hot bath to wash the nights dirt off my porcelain skin.

My nude body immersed in the water, bringing a little jolt to my heart before it became uphoric, the scent of the oils and flower pedals bringing life to my nose.

Taking in a deep breath, I submerged my head in the water, my silvery hair turning dark at its wetness.

I held my breath, feeling content with the silence the water brought me, until an arm reached in, grabbing my wrist with an iron grip and yanking me from the water.

"Now, Elaesa, please the Khal, I need the Iron Throne and the golden crown." he said, looking at every detail of my barren body, my mind whirling.

"Make the Khal want to fuck you." he said, his lip red from where his white teeth had been biting it.

I wrapped my arms around my breasts, hoping this would make him turn away.

He scoffed angrily before storming from the room.

"Miss, your dress." my hand maiden spoke through the awkwardness.

"Thank you." I gravely smiled, helping her put the taupe beauty on my body.

As his people trotted to the entryway of my home, my heart stopped as my pale teal eyes caught a glimpse of him.

His brown eyes locked with mine as he gained control of his steed.

I hadn't realized the Magistar in front of me had been calling my name, only breaking my daze when my elder brother, Viserys had nudged me, trying my hardest not to stumble over my own feet.

I took a deep breath as made my graceful trek to the Khal's side, his eyes looking down upon my porcelain skin, studying every detail before he beckoned his crew to move out.

I had only hoped it worked as Viserys wanted.

The only reason why I followed this foolish crusade of my brother's was because the Targaryen name deserved the Iron Throne.

But, not enough to the point the only way it would work is to sell my young sister as if she were a whore.

"That Khal was pleased, Elaesa, well done!" Viserys clapped from his spot as the Dothraki rode away.

Every thing happened so fast, I couldn't wrap my head around it.

I was to be the Khaleesi of their people now.

A role I felt unfit to fill.

Published: 12-20-16

Unrevised