The Drive Chapter 3

Omw to shay house , my mind is racing cause im confused and eager to know wtf is so urgent,  she calls me as im driving she like angel do it really take that fucking long to to get her bruh , i started laughing and said bitch you starting to sound alot like shawn , but im bout to pull up on yo ass , whole time im pulling up in my head im thinking do i really have wanna kno , is it serious , wtf done happened over theses 2 weeks shawn been staying with her ?

I get out the car walk to the porch and shawn jumps out from around the house with a gun and tells me gtf on the ground , im like wait , wtf going on , his reply is bitch just do wtf i say before i kill yo ass ..... so im on the ground , shay walks outside she laughing , im looking at her like bitch wtf is going on here , he reply is bitch me and my nigga hurting right now  and we know yo nigga the one got it ....

Im like got what , shawn slaps me with the gun like bitch dont act dumb , you know jay work for the Cartel , me never knowing this im so damn confused , so thats where jay and shawn been going these last couple weeks to meet the Cartel & the whole time im thinking my nigga make legit money , my ass been in the blind this whole time ..

I play along with it cause i dont wanna lose my life over some bullshit i have no idea about , so as i lay on the ground face running blood head spinning , my emotion mixed like tf , shawn phone begans to ring , and youll never imagine who it is calling him