Prologue Part II - New Experiences

Începe de la început

"Hi, I'm Sayaka Maizono, the Ultimate Pop Sensation. I look forward to getting to know you, (y/n)." She smiled.

"And I you, Sayaka," you told her happily before leaving.

"Yo, I'm Leon Kuwata! What's up!" Leon greeted you, leaving out his talent. "I'm the Ultimate Baseball Star," he told you after a pause, "but I actually hate baseball, it's not cool, so don't call me that. So I'm going to be totally honest with you babe, I quit baseball for good to achieve my dream! Im going to get a life in music, you can so feel that star-quality aura, right? I'm going to be a singer, and if you're a songwriter or a guitarist, you can totally be in my band, sweetheart! We'd be super cool to the max!" Leon told you. You have him a small chuckle then went on your way.

"I ...am 'The Alpha and The Omega!' But my real name is Hifumi Yamada. I don't mind which you call me." Higumi told you. "If you're knowledge is truly well regarded, you would know about the 2D world! There, I'm known as the Ultimate Fanfic Creator. I've once sold 10,000 copies in an event, pretty impressive, right? But some people don't see that, I'm truly the Van Gogh of our time." Hifumi finished, before letting you go meet the others.

You then approached a girl in a track suit, her hair was tied up, and she looked extremely cheerful.

"Heya! I'm Aoi Asahina! But you can call me Hina, I'm the Ultimate Swimming Pro. 'Sup?" Hina greeted you happily. "(F/n) (L/n), right? Gotta hammer that into my head!"

Asahina then started to repeat your name as she moved her finger like she was writing. This was most likely her "hammering it into her head."

You said a simple goodbye, and moved onto another classmate. She was a petite and sported a green jacket and brown skirt. Which added to her doll-like appearance.

  Hello, nice to meet you. I'm Chihiro Fujisaki, the Ultimate Programmer." She greeted timidly. "I'm sorry, I'm a bit nervous, but I hope we can get along."

"I look forward to that, Chihiro." You stated kindly. She seemed like a timid little bunny, do you had to be careful with your attitude around her. With this, you left to talk to a girl with lavender hair, and a purple colour-scheme underway.

Her focus seemed to be on something else entirely, so you spoke up. "Pardon, but may I get your name and talent?"

The girl then turned to look at you, and after a long pause she answered. "...My name is Kyouko Kirigiri."

  It didn't seem like she was going to give you her talent, and she seemed to focus on something else again. So you gave a small thank you, and moved on.

  You then walked towards a strawberry blonde girl with her hair in pigtails. She wore a black cardigan accompanied by a tie, a red mini-skirt, and tall black boots.

"Hiii! I'm Junko Enoshima, the Ultimate Fashionista! Charmed, I'm sure." She smiled. Her appearance didn't seem the same from her photos, but you already guessed that they changed small features to have the photos to their liking. "Let's get to know each other, 'kay?"

"Alright." You replied before turning to meet someone else.

  The next person you met was a tall female with an extremely muscular build. She donned a white sailor school uniform and had bandages on her arms and legs.

"I am Sakura Oogami, the Ultimate Martial Artist. Excuse me." Sakura said, as she poked and prod your body. "You seem to have quiet the muscular body for someone your size. If you wish, you could become my training partner."

"Oh... I'm honoured, but I'll have to think about it." You told her with a smile, before telling her goodbye and moving to the person next to her.

  They were male, and had a tall slim figure. He donned a black suit with a white shirt underneath, and a green criss-cross tie. He had white framed glasses and blue eyes behind them. His hair was blond and his arms were crossed.

"Byakuya Togami, the Ultimate Affluent Prodigy." He said in an arrogant tone, as he studied you. "...That's all, you can move on now."

Seeing that there was probably no other way to respond and not have him act worse, you nodded, and moved quickly.

The male with dreadlocks was next, and it really did seem like he was in his 20's.

"Yo, I'm Yasuhiro Hagakure, the Ultimate Clairvoyant. Call me Hiro for short, and take it easy, yeah? I know I will!" He laughed, and it looked like he was about to start some crazy make up story, so you quickly left. (Gotta go fast)

  Luckily, next to him seemed to be a more practical person. They were slim and female, sporting a Gothic Lolita-styled outfit. She had black hair and two twin-drill pigtails that went perfectly with her red eyes and pale skin.

"We have not been introduced, yes? I am Celestia Ludenberg, the Ultimate Gambler." She smiled and said with a heavy accent. She seemed Japanese, but her way of speech and the accent that accompanied it told you otherwise.

"...Well, it was a pleasure meeting you Celestia, but I must be on my way." You said kindly, she had an aura around her that told you to be polite, or she would be forceful.

"Please, call me Celeste." She requested as she placed her chin on her hands.

You nodded and studied your surroundings. Only to see someone else has joined as well.

  He was thin and had a petite build. He had spiky brown hair with an ahoge that accompanied his hazel eyes well. He wore a hoodie, black jeans, and red shoes.

'Seems like introductions aren't over yet,' you thought.